Hayley Williams

I really don't like the text of either.but overall I prefer the second

the first one seems too bright. the second one is better but could use a dash of contrast

Edited by Docpepper

Version three looks the best. Although dude, you took the worst picture of her to put into it :angry:

Quite like the third though. Looks simple and pretty nice for a sig or something in all honesty. Also, I quite like the text. I think sometimes people go for something a little over the top with the text, but in a case like this, something simple works fine.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

I agree with Johnny, I don't think you should use that picture to make any graphic :P

There's nothing wrong with the text really but it's terribly positioned. It looks like you just threw it randomly at the picture and it leaves the right side looking bare, there needs to more balance to it.

I love the picture you used for the first sig.

now onto your newer stuff.

the first one is ok. it's simple but it works. I like the text in this one. One thing I found odd is the squareness of the graphic,but that is just me.

on the graphic with the three of them V1. the text really hurts it.Maybe if it was a different color and it had a smaller stroke it would look better.

V2 is a lot better my favorite of the bunch