EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

The Offense was nearly perfect, and the defense came to play. 41-0 win over the Raiders... time to do some Bronco bustin'.

Good game, I'm not too entirely sure about that fumble Carlson had because I thought he didn't have possession of the ball, but I'll check it out. Still, great game. I'm obviously a little irked I lost(just because I missed some opportunities), but the better team won, and I'm proud of myself to get within 3 points of coming back, especially if I recovered that onside kick. Best of luck in the rest of the playoffs man!

Sorry I broke your QB. Probably wouldn't have happened if you hadn't have kept frustrating my D-line with your last-second throwaways >_>

Annoying as fuck game that. Thought I was doing well with the red zone pick and then the methodical march downfield, but the offense jsut seemed to stop working entirely. Couple of issues with kick lag, but 3 points wasn't going to win the game. Well played.

Did you notice it being particularly unresponsive? I know online play is usually a bit sluggish compared to offline, but I had all sorts of problems selecting players and stuff sometimes. I think I managed to audible Ogunleye into zone coverage one time, too.

CONFERENCE FINALS

Houston Texans (HoodedMandarin) (13-3) @ Denver Broncos (meacon) (14-2)

St. Louis Rams (Tits McGee) (11-5) @ New Orleans Saints (mystikz) (13-3)

How the bloody hell did you get the Rams to the freaking playoffs? Also, I was league members could spectate in other games.

yeah I had a bit of coverage lag, especially on kickoffs. good game, was closer than the score. I'm kind of screwed for the championship game with Brees out 6 weeks, I guess that was revenge for Cutler getting knocked out. Hanie kind of was an improvement. I was a little worried after that red zone pic to but my D came up big. that malcolm jenkins 1 handed INT at the end was pretty sick. I played way too passive when up 14-3.

Edited by mystikz