EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Who is the Saints back-up? Mark Brunnel? Eww. It ain't 1996, no mo'.

Hey, Mandarin, I'm fixing to watch RAW tonight, but I should be good to go any other night this week.

I'll be around tomorrow night.

rams vs broncos superbowl it is. good game, I held out early and had chances to get points but I couldn't get any running game and Joey Harrington's passes are just off. Half of Harrington's throws were nowhere near the reciever. Steven Jackson probably should be MVP.

Edited by mystikz

My router started acting up, no excuses though. Meac, you better win, cause if I'm losing, I want to lose to the champion, dammit.

Ah, I figured you just quit. It happened immediately after the second consecutive interception, so I thought you had enough. Even though it was only the second quarter. :-/ Once you left I just let up and ran the clock out for two and a half quarters. :P

Super Bowl should be interesting. My defense hasn't given up too many points this year, but the way Tits' uses Steven Jackson, I could be in for some trouble.

Yeah, watch out for dumpoff passes, though as soon as you try covering those he'll throw to Avery or someone and they'll take it 30-40 yards. Best of luck to the winnar!

And yeah, like Dragsy I'm surprised(pleasantly) that we got through a whole season, when in the past it's been "yeah, I'll play" "me too" and then there are only 1 or 2 people left by week 5/6.

EDIT: You guys are already playing the superbowl? Wicked and cool :w00t: