EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I was going to upload some replays from the Super Bowl, but the majority of the highlights were from Tits' team, oddly enough. The few highlights that I did have were pretty dull. But that's my team. We're dull champions. cool.gif

PS: Watching Kyle Orton celebrate with the Lombardi trophy was the weirdest frickin' thing I've ever seen on a video game.

Just looking at the draft board stuff now, you can see every rookie's overall score and individual attributes. Yawn. Amusingly however, there's a halfback by the name of Leron James.

User-affected retirements

Marvin Harrison WR Broncos (meacon)

Sam Madison CB 49ers (DYSI?)

Donnie Edwards ROLB Rams (Tits McGee)

John Carney K Saints (mystikz)

Mark Brunell QB Saints (mystikz)

Nick Ferguson SS (HoodedMandarin)

Lawyer Milloy SS (HoodedMandarin)

Matt Turk P Texans (HoodedMandarin)

Other notables:

BRETT FUCKING FAVRE

Jerry Garcia

Kevin Faulk

Lorenzo Neal

Muhsin Muhammed

Joey Galloway

Ethan Albright

Phillip Daniels

Simeon Rice

Zach Thomas

Teddy Bruschi

Derrick Brooks

Jeff Feagles

Where no retirements occurred, the screen reads "NO RETIRMENTS AVAILABLE." Way to spellcheck your product, Tiburon.

There's no free agent news because CPU teams don't release players, and due to teh lack of contracts, players stick with their teams until they get traded, released or they retire. Please don't make any free agent moves jsut yet, I think we'll have to come up with some form of waiver system or something, I'll work on it tomorrow. Trades are fine.

I'm gonna play Ultimate Team for a bit.

Can I have Brett Favre when he un-retires this time? :P

And I remember reading that the rookies have all their stats available from the get-go. Makes it rather lame. Is there anyway we can do the draft on here and you do it manually? Or is that too much work, and we should just find a way to all get on at once?