A few new sigs

=BK=

Your choice of cuts is pretty good, not sure if ur doing them urself or getting them from a psd site

but the text is pretty average, too much outline on them and the backgrounds are really not that great

try learning some blending too

hope this little advice can help. feel free to comment on my works as I too need as much advice as i can get

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, what are you actually 'creating' here? All I see in your sigs is a premade background, a psd, awful text and a really pointless border. All you have to do is open up photoshop, new image, new layer, paste bg, paste psd, type text, insert border, save as, done. This process probably would take 5 minutes. I'm going to give you the truth, you really really need to improve as these so called 'graphics' are very very poor. I strongly suggest you check out some tutorial websites to try different techniques. Your images are a mish mash and they are awful to look at. Truthfully, none of them are better than 2/10.

That may seem harsh but there is no point me coming off with positives when there are none. You just need to learn more about photoshop techniques, it is a massive massive program and if you actually take a little time to learn it and experiment, you'll be amazed with the stuff you can come up with. Check out some tuts and keep practicing, you will improve.

• Like 1

harsh but fair supertabs

they look a lot like my earlier works from when i used fireworks.

try different things, tutorials, make your own cuts, try blending.

nevermore nightmore is a good example of progression, he has now found his own little thing, while not overly hard to do it is still very effective.

I use GIMP, I was bord and found that awesome Morrison pic and wanted to try something with it. Everyone I make I try something else but I just posted what looks best when I get done AND aside from the 1st 2 my backgrounds are not premade.

Edited by Kirkland