Simple Cutting

Hi,

I've basically hoarded everything from the past year of travels, and now I'm scanning it in with the intention of making a collage book with blurb.com - but I was wondering if anybody could help with the Photoshop cutting of it? Since it's a huge amount, let's work out a price for the effort?

Cheers guys.

Ok, lemme just clarify... you're gonna scan in a million trinkets and shit, and they send me the A4 scans, and you want them cut out, arranged and placed on a background to be printed professionally?

Absolutely not a problem, I do page layouts for a living.

Just make sure when you scan the bits to do it at 100% and about 500DPI (To give me some give in the dimensions)

If the file sizes are too big, you could just post them to me on a disc or whatever.

What are you thinking for background(s)? and what are the dimensions of a blurb book, and is there a bleed?

Basically blurb.com is just a website I am using, it's to organize photos and put them in snazzy photobook. I'm using the photos that I took with my camera, and adding the million little trinkets I've hoarded to basically make a section for each country and just a kinda ... photo diary of what I did, where I went.

For the trinkets, I basically need them cut out, and I'm gonna use that website to make the layout - and I could just give you the password for the account so you can check the layout.