The 'OH GOD I WANT THAT!' Thread

hugobomb

First on my list was the PSP Go, as soon as I saw it I knew I would end up buying it, it was just a matter of when. It became the first console I've bought on the day it was released. It also had a bunch of games I want badly/bought for the same reason:

Final Fantasy 7 (bought)

Theme Hospital (bought, even though it's better on PC)

Theme Park (Like Theme Hospital, most proberly will not be as good as the PC version, but for £2.99 you can't complain)

Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman (How often do you get to play as a villian)

Prinny: Can I really be the Hero? (You had me at Exploding Penguins)

Seag Mega Drive Collection (For the Sonic games plus GoldenAxe)

Yeah, I could be filling my 16Gigs pretty fast

I have both Theme Park and Hospital on my PSP. Played Hospital a little but it's too cluttered on it. Theme Park however is a great port although I'll always prefer the Amiga version.

16 gig is only 15 games the size of Final Fantasy 7.

I shan't be getting the PSP Go.

I got the PSP1000 when it came out, then traded it in at work to get a PSP2000. Then that had a cupboard door fall on it and crack the screen so I got a PSP3000. I think that's pretty close to styling perfection and I can always buy a big old memory stick if I need to, and will as all the games are being released on Playstation Store now which means I can buy games in English as opposed to only being able to get Japanese here...Although there are soo many great games available in Japan only - like Way of the Samurai 1 and 2 ported from the PS2, and Persona and loads of other stuff I wish I could understand.

I'm stunned to hear that someone actually wanted a PSP go :\

Paying more money for a console that disables you to buy bargin games, used games and resell the games you bought seems strange to you? ;-)

I´ll go with The Last Guardian. Thats a game i will own as soon as it gets shipped in a language i can understand.

It's okay for countries that are either unmetred or allow for huge amounts of monthly downloads or where your ISP has an arrangement so as to not charge you for downloads from Sony, but in shitty Australia downloading games would add to the cost in an appreciable way on quite a few ISP plans.