TEW05 October 2009 Data

They say with TEW05 modern data is if you cant wait you do it yourself well and myself and this cpt.charisma did that, we took parts of the 2009 mod put together by magik (and currently under DoubleJ13's control) and built up from a blank database working up cleaning it as we went along which made for a good data which started for personal use but is turning too good to keep private so unless there are objections we are making it public.

Right now it's set for October although we have gone as far as we both can get for the information we have and there are some errors yet not major to detract from game play its more for fine detail hence releasing a October version now so we can get some feedback for a November full release.

Before people start asking yes there are no free agents in this data the reason to this was we were working from rosters so building up rosters although we are working on free agents in a separate database and they will be included for November its just we want to fix the guys under contract first before adding free agents.

Also we are open to adding more promotions we just wanted to get key feds in first before so if you think any feds need adding please say who and give a good enough roster list and we will add them for November.

That's enough talking here is the data

Data: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UF5SFVCD

Pic Pack: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N470GZHM

Also just to say a couple of things for the simpletons

1. This is playable

2. The first day will lag as the AI fixed the roster sized to the sizes they want

3. It wont crash on day one just WAIT

4. Enjoy

• Like 4

we looked at that data and thought fixing 4000+ workers in one go would be mental so we just worked through the feds importing as we went along although starting from scratch the build up was kinda easy hardest part was when it came to mexico and japan as well as smaller US groups hence putting this out not to fix those for a good November releace

Megaupload is being... awful on my computer, can you upload the pic pack and the database to Rapidshare please?

I'll comment on stuff to try and help out afterwards, but yeah, nice work on getting one done either way, trying to attempt one myself... yeah, it's hard work, I'm still working on my now, and this has been since... July/August time. If you want any data from that to use (I have CHIKARA and ISW done and up to date), then I can upload it for you or something. (Y)

Megaupload is being... awful on my computer, can you upload the pic pack and the database to Rapidshare please?

I'll comment on stuff to try and help out afterwards, but yeah, nice work on getting one done either way, trying to attempt one myself... yeah, it's hard work, I'm still working on my now, and this has been since... July/August time. If you want any data from that to use (I have CHIKARA and ISW done and up to date), then I can upload it for you or something. thumbsup.gif

http://rapidshare.co...People.rar.html here you go

We have 26 promotions on the preview already including CHIKARA and ISW,

also on the mod:

we added/tidy up the angles (includes some D-X and 24/7 Hardcore title Skits) and storylines

anyone that plays the game as WWE please note Brand 2 is set as SD/ECW due to the fact they do house shows and tv tapings together,

Edited by cpt.charisma
  • Like 1

I'll comment on stuff to try and help out afterwards, but yeah, nice work on getting one done either way, trying to attempt one myself... yeah, it's hard work, I'm still working on my now, and this has been since... July/August time. If you want any data from that to use (I have CHIKARA and ISW done and up to date), then I can upload it for you or something. (Y)

were you working on a database that had most main feds done but did a preview including Chikara and ISW, if so i think i kinda invertly did, will credit though and was just to finish ISW off