TEW05 Real World Update: November 2009

Just wondering, I want to add stats for a Scottish promotion near me, with the promotion, titles, workers, events, and even a few new event halls, and more.

After I've got all this info, how would I go about sending it to you guys. I think it would be a big list if I just put it here!

Thanks,

D. ;)

• Like 1

Just wondering, I want to add stats for a Scottish promotion near me, with the promotion, titles, workers, events, and even a few new event halls, and more.

After I've got all this info, how would I go about sending it to you guys. I think it would be a big list if I just put it here!

Thanks,

D. ;)

either here or PM, if its workers could fill a small database and send that so we can import it

also before anyone suggests it i have already updated the data to include the results from this weekends PWG and Chikara shows

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1

also before anyone suggests it i have already updated the data to include the results from this weekends PWG and Chikara shows

Make Hydra somewhat inactive

Put Ares in Chikara

Daizee Haze/Del Ray as heels in Chikara

Heel Pinkie Sanchez in Chikara

Turn Claudio Castagnoli heel in Chikara

Flawless reading comprehension there son.

• Like 1

just a minor question here, we are converting relationships from the EWR data for this however we are mixed on how to do trainer and trainee relationships, should they be like EWR where a trainer and trainee have a lotalty relationship and be loyal to each other or should the protege be used best cause then you can sort trainee from trainer

• Like 1

I'd improve Daizee Haze's technical a smidgen, just been rewatching Shimmer volume 4 in her match against Rebecca Knox which had top quality wrestling. Despite being a year or two in the past she hasn't really lost any of that, maybe increase her ariel a little too, but drop her consistency.