Dio Has Cancer.

K

Dio will kick Cancer's ass, and chop it's head off with a broadsword.

Then the next Heaven and Hell album will be about his journey through the land of Dukmar to reach the Temple of True Sabbath, where he finds out that the cure for his affliction is the power within. Part two of the album will be about slaying the beast known as Rayne Bow.

Seriously, I hope he overcomes this.

Ronnie James Dio is my favourite vocalist of all time, so this news has been very hard to take. I was actually going to see Dio on their UK tour that was scheduled for this week too. According to Eddie Trunk, Ronnie is in good spirits and the cancer has not yet spread, but things are still looking worrying. To me, Dio always came across as being invincible, much like Lemmy and Alice Cooper, so the thought of him battling cancer is a very sobering one indeed. All anyone can do is hope for the best and keep the faith, which is what everyone connected with the man himself has been saying.