Greatest Guitarist Ever?

I agree with the man that said Angus Young. He isn't the best but IMO he's pretty close. Also, Randy Rhoads, whenever he was alive and playing for Ozzy, was just brilliant. Too bad, we lost him long before his time.

I forgot about the classicly trained master of Metal Randy Rhoads. He is a great guitarist but I still have to rate him second to Page.

Should've remembered Page considering Kashmir and Stairway to Heaven (even with strange backwards devilish messages)are two of my favorite songs.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Locutus of Borg

What kind of place is this where you start a thread about the greatest guitarist ever and no one mentions Jerry Garcia? Admittedly, his riffs aren't amazingly intricate like that of Hendrix or Page, but the man could break out a jam like no other guitarist in the history of music.