Most recent picture pack?

Doozer

I know there's the "Wrestler Picture Request" thread but it doesn't have a pic pack, just a whole bunch of wrestlers that you would have to add one by one into a pack.

There is TheWho's pic pack, but that is outdated. I'am looking for the most recent pic pack. Mostly from wrestlers in WWE, TNA, and RoH. If anybody has the most up-dated pic pack, whether it be for December or whenever just the most recent one, please post it. That would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a few pic packs, but like I said they are all outdated and really old pictures.

• Like 2

One will probably never exist unless somebody spends a few days straight collecting the most recent pictures. Which I kinda have, Christmas Holidays + Nothing to do till Christmas and having no life = (H)... I think.

Any specific wrestlers from the companies, or just the most recent of everybody from WWE, TNA and ROH? I can get to looking if you want, but if you specifically need somebody, I'll try and find them first.

Edited by Black Majik

One will probably never exist unless somebody spends a few days straight collecting the most recent pictures. Which I kinda have, Christmas Holidays + Nothing to do till Christmas and having no life = (H)... I think.

Any specific wrestlers from the companies, or just the most recent of everybody from WWE, TNA and ROH? I can get to looking if you want, but if you specifically need somebody, I'll try and find them first.

Just the current roster from the guys in the main promotions... WWE, TNA, RoH, and wahtever free agents are big names. Just some good pics. The old pics are terrible now. Time for some up-dated pics. If you do it, then fantastic, if not, then it's all right.

• Like 1

I just downloaded the pic pack u posted and could care less how old some of the pictures are this was fan-dabi-dozi there was so many guys wit no pics and this filled all of it so this helped big time thanks for posting and thanks to whoever put together

Edited by xgdawgx
  • Like 1

You know what, I am currently working on gathering all of The Who87's pics from his photobucket, as well as all of the pics posted here on this site. It is taking me forever, but once I do get them, I will start a thread so others can have them without people giving them a thumbs down rating, like it is a sin to ask for something here. Anyway, If I ever get this done, I will try my best to post it.

• Like 1

I just want to start a game where all the wrestlers have pics. But I go through the TNA roster and alot of them dont' have pics, or have really old pics. And it's just a pain. Because I just want the most recent up to date pictures for the wrestlers. It bothers me for some reason, and it's a stupid thing to complain about, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

FutureLegend's pic pack is the most recent up to date there is right now. The only problem is for somebody like AJ Styles it says AJStyles instead of AJ_Styles. So the pics don't show up unless there's a _ in it. My request is if somebody takes that pic pack and does the _ to all the pics. I simply don't have time for it. If anybody have time for it, would anybody mind doing that?? That'd be awesome if somebody did that.

Thanks.

I may sound like an asshole but you are asking alot. When most people have this problem they fix it. If you have time to sit down and play the game you have time to add some dashes to the names even if you dont do them all at the same time its not going to take 2 hours because not all of them need to be chanhged. The thing I hate the most about pic packs and this could be my fault is that they come seperated and I have to go in and grab each group of pictures and put it into one file.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

That is better than opening your own thread like other people :P

Personally, I haven't seen future Legend around for a while, but could be mistaken.

TheWho has an excellent pack (Not sure how up2date it is, but his photobucket has up2date pics...

As does Jess and Edvis500 (I think they upload most of what's posted in the requests thread as back up)

You can get what you're after if you put effort in. (Y)

• Like 1