EWB's Last Man Standing

Baddar

There's quite a few postponements around, so I figured the best solution would be;

If the team you've picked has had their game postponed, they will automatically become your team for the next league game they play (note: it'll be before we carry on with Round 2, so to speak, so you wouldn't be getting an advantage by picking a postponed game) or alternatively, you can change your team selection now to a team that hasn't been chosen by anyone else yet.

If anyone has any better suggestions (at first I was thinking of scrapping this weekend altogether, but then it'd mean most people would want to re-pick) then feel free to post them.

Right, the guys who picked teams for this weekend involved in games that are postponed, a "re-pick" will be in order from this Monday morning at 9am for the games next weekend.

If you picked a team and your game is still on this afternoon, you're OK and this game will count.

NOTE: Teams that have been picked and end up playing today will be ineligible for selection on Monday for the guys who had their games postponed. If your game gets played today, there is no need to select a team Monday.

Fucking weather.

Right, after round 1, there's only one person through to the next proper round (Dynamite), four people eliminated (TCO, Raving Rich, metalman, MPH) and a number of guys who will have to select a team in round 2, which is called the "re-pick round".

It's for the members who selected teams whose games were postponed.

The Priest - Newcastle (re-pick)

Baddar - Chelsea (re-pick)

L.C.S - Fulham (re-pick)

TCO - Leeds (ELIMINATED)

Raving Rich - Arsenal (ELIMINATED)

estebanmon - Sunderland (re-pick)

Dynamite - Norwich (Through to round 3)

Dirty Johnny - Bristol Rovers (re-pick)

metalman - Derby (ELIMINATED)

HttK - Charlton (re-pick)

Eddie G - MK Dons (re-pick)

Captain Kirk - Notts County (re-pick)

Scott McFly - Bury (re-pick)

MPH - Man Utd (ELIMINATED)

crazybrain - Aston Villa (re-pick)

Ace - Liverpool (re-pick)

The people who have 're-pick' in brackets may now choose a team from either the Premier League, Championship, League One or League Two for the games next Saturday and Sunday.

If you're 'ELIMINATED', you're gone for good. Dynamite doesn't need to select a team for next weekend, as he's safely through.

NOTE: If you selected a team to represent you in round 1 and their game was postponed, you may select them again this time if no-one else picks them before you do. Once round 2 is out of the way though, any team you've chosen in previous rounds will be unavailable for selection for yourself, but they're open to others.

-----

Soooo, let's see if it works better this weekend.

The re-picking starts now, and my choice is;

Tottenham vs. Hull

Edited by Baddar

Bristol are coming off another loss, which is why I thought I'd change my pick this time around. Plus Burnley just lost Coyle and we're certainly out for revenge after losing to them earlier in the season. I was thinking about trying to get through a few rounds and then picking United, but it seems like the right time to just pick them now and get them out of the way.