EWB's Last Man Standing

Baddar

We've done this before, and I thought it'd be fun to do it again as we begin the new year. It's an FA Cup weekend, so this is a good opportunity to get some numbers confirmed before the Premier/Football League games on the 9th/10th January.

For those who don't know the rules;

You must select ANY team from the Premier League, Championship, League One or League Two to represent you for that week. If they win, you go on to the next week. If they lose, you're eliminated. The winner is the Last Man Standing, hence the name of the game.

The catch is that you may only select each team once, so it'll start getting tricky once the obvious picks are unavailable.

Who's interested?

If they draw, you're gone.

The only time a draw keeps you in is if everyone else left in the game loses/draws. In the event of that happening, the players who picked teams that drew would go on.

Oh, and to note, now that The Priest has selected Newcastle, no-one else can for next week. I'm not sure if we played it like that last time, but we are this time. shifty.gif

And while I'm here, I'll pick mine;

Hull vs. Chelsea

Edited by Baddar