DoubleX's theme music

Death Before Dishonor

I wrote a little two minute piece of music on FL Studio last year that he used or now uses when he wrestles. If I can find it soon I'll post it, but is there anyone else out there that uses it? If you've got audio samples you should share them. Now that I have some free time again an EWB collaboration or something would be fun. Oh yeah, DoubleX if you're even still around, I can write you a new track because I think the other one is shit now.

It depends how the collaboration/composition would be done. All I have on this computer is Guitar Pro and Cubase but no methods of recording other than importing MIDI files (which I can create on G-Pro). If youre cool with exchanging MIDI files and fucking with them through VSTi's, id happily be up for making a song with fellow EWB'ers