TEW05 Real World Update: February 2010

Few things:

Nick and Matt Jackson dont work for ROH anymore and from what i hear they are about to finish with DGUSA. Add them to PWG under there TNA names (Jeremy and Max) also there TNA tag team name. They are also Upper-Midcard Heels with the cocky gimmick

Delete the PPV provider Setanta they went bust or just change there name to ESPN?

Add GoFightLive! as a small PPV provider for ROH

Nick and Matt Jackson are listed under those names on the PWG website, until that changes/their announced under their TNA their names they wont change, also The Young Bucks are also booked for the next DGUSA shows in March so they wont be removed from there till after that (or their announced they wont be there).

From what I know on Setanta Sports their still active but mostly in Ireland and looking on Wiki they do export some stuff to the US and Australia so they wont be removed I'll just lower their level.

Their any information on ROH going PPV?

The Young Bucks stated at the last PWG event that they will now be going by there TNA games, PWG hardly ever update there website

In the UK setanta went bust in about july time

ROH streamed Final Battle 2009 as a live PPV on the GoFightLive! website, Also will be doing the same for The Big Bang!

Alright, that’s good enough to change them for PWG but their still advertised for DGUSA under their main names so they wont be removed or changed there.

Yes in the UK, they still run in Ireland as well as export to the US and Australia, so I have removed them airing in the UK and have them solely in Europe (where Ireland is based)

The only downside of doing that with ROH would mean all their shows become PPV

- PWInsider.com is reporting that Canadian promotions Border City Wrestling run by Scott D'Amore and Blood Sweat and Ears have decided to merge. This is the reason why D'Amore has decided to leave TNA. The merged companies plan to run live events in the US and Canada as well as produce PPVs and a TV series.

Remove D'Amore from TNA. Rename BSE Pro to Maximum Pro Wrestling, since Border City isn't in the game. Not sure about what to do with the roster of the 2 companies yet though. Make Jason Brown the owner & Scott D'Amore the head booker.

http://bsepro.com/corporate.html For the remaining staff.

rwuomf.jpg

I read through the fill article on this yesterday, and from what I got it came out that both would be separate yet work together to make these big shows, plus BSE has shows booked under their main name for April.

The update is great.

Great work.

A couple small details I noticed.

Adrian Hawkins is set to heavyweight.

This bio http://southernextremechampionshipwrestling.webs.com/secwroster.htm has him at 185 lbs.

Flesh is set to lightweight but weights over 260 lbs.

The bio for Eye Candy Ali says "A decent female high flyer."

Eye Candy Ali is male. I know the picture is right.. I think he is set to male. The bio just needs a correction.

For some reason when I do 1-2 handicap match it always says "Putting "whoever" in a match that is eye candy based hurt the match rating.

Something along those line. I checked the data and it isn't set to eye candy. I thought maybe I had done the diva one so I tried again and got the same result. It may just be doing that with mine.

Any chance of having Seth Skyfire in?

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/s/seth-skyfire.html

I'm not sur on the stats but I could watch some matches and give it a go.

That's all for now. If I see anything else I'll post it here.

Keep up the great work guys.

Hello, there. I have nothing really to comment on or point out about the game. This is actually my first post ever here. I just wanted to thank TheWho87 and Cpt. Charisma, and anyone else who put their time and effort into making this game update. I have been playing EWR for many years and to be honest it was just starting to become a little stale for me. Then I noticed that TEW 2005 was for free so I downloaded it along with all the updates. I have to say it blew me away. Just when I thought I kicked the habit of playing a wrestling simulator, Grey Dog and Adam Ryland go and make this game a freeware and you guys make the updates. lol I'm having a little problem adjusting, mainly because EWR was like "click, click, click.... post show". TEW 2005 is so much more in depth and complex that it might take a few playing hours to get used to all the features and the way of doing things. But anyways, just thank you very much for these real life updates. They are trully extraordinary.

I have also noticed that TEW 2010 is now released. If anyone knows of, or knows of someone making, real life updates for that. And it's true what they say in the 2005 game that each game is better then the other, I will probably go ahead and buy the 2010 version if I can find the real life updates. I'm not much for the Corvell universe, it's great don't get me wrong, I'm just more into the whole real time/life aspect of wrestling simulators. That's why I stuck with EWR for so many years after trying the first TEW game when it was released.

Anyways, thanks again. Cheers.

The update is great.

Great work.

For some reason when I do 1-2 handicap match it always says "Putting "whoever" in a match that is eye candy based hurt the match rating.

Something along those line. I checked the data and it isn't set to eye candy. I thought maybe I had done the diva one so I tried again and got the same result. It may just be doing that with mine.

http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/s/seth-skyfire.html

was it a diva handicap match, cause if im right their all based on eye candy

Hello, there. I have nothing really to comment on or point out about the game. This is actually my first post ever here. I just wanted to thank TheWho87 and Cpt. Charisma, and anyone else who put their time and effort into making this game update. I have been playing EWR for many years and to be honest it was just starting to become a little stale for me. Then I noticed that TEW 2005 was for free so I downloaded it along with all the updates. I have to say it blew me away. Just when I thought I kicked the habit of playing a wrestling simulator, Grey Dog and Adam Ryland go and make this game a freeware and you guys make the updates. lol I'm having a little problem adjusting, mainly because EWR was like "click, click, click.... post show". TEW 2005 is so much more in depth and complex that it might take a few playing hours to get used to all the features and the way of doing things. But anyways, just thank you very much for these real life updates. They are trully extraordinary.

I have also noticed that TEW 2010 is now released. If anyone knows of, or knows of someone making, real life updates for that. And it's true what they say in the 2005 game that each game is better then the other, I will probably go ahead and buy the 2010 version if I can find the real life updates. I'm not much for the Corvell universe, it's great don't get me wrong, I'm just more into the whole real time/life aspect of wrestling simulators. That's why I stuck with EWR for so many years after trying the first TEW game when it was released.

i think some people are converting 08 databases into 2010 databases just have to wait. since im not upgrading im sticking with 05 ;)

The update is great.

Great work.

http://www.onlinewor...th-skyfire.html

was it a diva handicap match, cause if im right their all based on eye candy

i think some people are converting 08 databases into 2010 databases just have to wait. since im not upgrading im sticking with 05 wink.gif

No

I had thought maybe I did a diva one by accident so I had another one at my next show and it said the same thing. I'm just going to erase it and add it again.

I'm not sure on this one but I think El Hijo de Rey Misterio is fluent in English. He was born in San Diego and on his myspace his page is half english/spanish... with his bio sort of image being in english. Plus he was a tag champ in Pro Wrestling Revolution (California based Lucha promotion) and all of their shit I've seen is in English.

I can't believe I'm nitpicking this, but...

You're missing DDT's premier belt, and one of the reasons people watch DDT: the Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship. You are also missing the current IHMWC, YOSHIHIKO. Yes, he's a "love doll", but he's the champion in DDT.

the main reason that the IHMWC isnt in is mostly due to the fact that their is a pritty wide range of "things" that can challange it, cam i meant to add ladders, tables and hello kitty dolls when they become champion?

and yes i know of YOSHIHIKO and his stiles and would love to include him in but i think the idea of a worker is someone/thing living

Puro Updates.

NJPW

- Remove AKIRA

- Turn Kazuo Yamazaki Face.

- Hirooki Goto's other Finisher should be the Shoryu Kekkai (Submission).

- Lower Jado's Head Condition to 78%.

NOAH

- Remove Akihiko Ito. Set his status to Retired Wrestler.

- Remove Keith Walker

- Promote Genba Hirayanagi to Midcard.

- Add Genba Hirayanagi & Yoshinobu Kanemaru as a tag team. Experience - Low.

AJPW

- Remove F4.

- Remove Joe Doering. Remove him from Voodoo Murders.

- Add Minoru Fujita. Rename him FUJITA. He should be a midcard heel with Punk as his gimmick. Add him to Gurentai.

- BUSHI's main Finisher should be the Revolucion (Pinfall). His other Finisher should be the Firebird Splash (Pinfall). BUSHI should be a Midcard Babyface with Masked Luchadore as his gimmick.

The next update will have the rosters of BattlARTS and Dradition.

Mexico Notes

- Sean Waltman isn't with AAA anymore.

- Cibernetico should have Evil Incarnate as his Gimmick.

- Cibernetico, Murder Clown, Monster Clown, and Psycho Clown should be in a stable called the Ciber Circus.

- Estrellita has retired, apparently. So she should be gone.

- Jennifer Blake should be Jennifer Blade.

- Rain should be on the roster as a heel.

- Konnan, Alex Kozlov, Teddy Hart, Zorro, Chessman, Jennifer Blade, and Rain should be a stable called La Legion Extranjera.

- Mistico recently turned rudo, and should have rudo as his gimmick. I wouldn't put him as a rudo yet, because he hasn't officially turned, but he should at least have the gimmick because he's acting like one.

- CMLL has a working agreement with New Japan.

those are taken from SasoreGatame on the Grey Dog forums

- Remove xOMGx from CZW, he is taking time away from CZW to come back later with a different gimmick.

- Also remove Chrissy Rivera, Jon Dahmer, Nate Hatred as they were removed from the roster page of CZW's website.

Edited by DoubleJ13