The Aftermath of Attitude - Released

Alright... I've had TEW05 sitting on my computer for months now and I've only opened it once and got scared and ran back to EWR like a lil bitch :unsure:

I'll give this a crack, so I can see all the effort that Senor Who puts into these :rolleyes:

Hopefully I can complete one day without being confused...

I'll get back to you with feedback (Y)

Alright... I've had TEW05 sitting on my computer for months now and I've only opened it once and got scared and ran back to EWR like a lil bitch :unsure:

I'll give this a crack, so I can see all the effort that Senor Who puts into these :rolleyes:

Hopefully I can complete one day without being confused...

I'll get back to you with feedback (Y)

Cool, well AoA does have less in it copared to the monthly updates so should run faster ;)

For some reason I just can't get the grasp of it.... I'll read through the FAQs & such... I'm not gonna give up.

I've already added TNA RKY to the game (Figured I'd start there)

But I think it's all the staff in the roster list that throws me off.

Edited by Rocky Feller

For some reason I just can't get the grasp of it.... I'll read through the FAQs & such... I'm not gonna give up.

I've already added TNA RKY to the game (Figured I'd start there)

But I think it's all the staff in the roster list that throws me off.

Think of it this way, instead of having staff that cannt be involved in matches and angles you could for example have a wrestler arguing with a referee after the match or have an old road agent come out of retirement for that one last match rather than in EWR when they become staff their is no way back

• 2 weeks later...

could you upload somewhere else than MegaUpload? It's giving me shit. And why does Castagnoli dislike Otto Scwanz?

I'll PM you a rapidshare link later so you can get it that way.

The reason behind the Castagnoli and Schwanz dislike (as well as Hero and Schwanz) is down to the fact that WWA and CWA were once working with each other until Schwanz screwed them over hence the KoW's exit from CWA, thats also why some of S$H are still working both since they dont have problems with them, its not that much a problem for war its just they cant stand working for each other.

Also Where can we find other Scenarios you've made or finished

your in the only one....

=O... but.. wh, wh, why.. you could make soo many good ones,then again if only you had the time with life and the monthly thing it must be hard.. :/

Guest Big Dog

could you upload somewhere else than MegaUpload? It's giving me shit. And why does Castagnoli dislike Otto Scwanz?

The reason behind the Castagnoli and Schwanz dislike (as well as Hero and Schwanz) is down to the fact that WWA and CWA were once working with each other until Schwanz screwed them over hence the KoW's exit from CWA, thats also why some of S$H are still working both since they dont have problems with them, its not that much a problem for war its just they cant stand working for each other.

I'm pretty sure that CWA is owned by OTTO WANZ, not Otto Schwanz.

Edited by Big Dog

I'm pretty sure that CWA is owned by OTTO WANZ, not Otto Schwanz.

then thats a mistake on my part, i really got to check with some of thes epeople with the same first name

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys, wasn’t planning on doing a new update till it was closer finished but two big updates in this, namely 2 new promotions, NWA: Women Athletes and International Genome Federation, one gives you pure women’s wrestling fix the other that MMA/wrestling cross that some people like.

Data: Aftermath of Attitude 1.3.zip

Pics: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZV5PXFG

Once again any feedback on this is great, as are any ideas for some of the free agent profiles.

There's quite many relations missing, for example Jado and Gedo have no relations.

Unlike the 2010 mod i dont want to overload with relationships since within 2 weeks 1/3 of them change/get nulled, although i am planning on finished off key relations such as tags and trainer relations, thye should be expanding gradually as this continues getting expanded

You are going to add more PPV carriers, right? Playing as WWA I can't get a PPV deal in UK because all carriers who cover UK have exclusive contracts.

If its something pointed out as something to change then yes, i've been meaning to update the PPV carriers for the 2010 mod so can kill 2 birds with 1 stone