Mcmahon-Helmsley Invade TNA

Okay.

Havent Used TNA in Awhile,

using the April Update.

Triple H And Stephanie Mcmahon Invade TNA.

(Basically i sign them :P)

And Im Not sure who to sign aswel,

since ive already got, kevin nash, scott hall, and sean waltman (to be like, triple h's buddys in the storyline)

but i cant decide who to make the main enemy.

So Any ideas?

• Like 3

In This Scenerio,

So I Can Find Some Help On this, Like more ideas and who i could sign.

Im Doing A Few different story lines,

Main One Being - Mcmahon-Helmsley Invasion.

Triple H Has just entered the company, a few weeks back, Robert Roode Beat Aj Styles For the Heavyweight Championship. Basically Started Treating James Storm Like Crapp,

2nd One is An NWA Revival. Which cannot start till i buy out Both NWA Companies in the game.

Basically, this storyline cannot start till i buy out NWA-PW And NWA-A.

3rd One Being An ECW Faction Starting, Rhino And Raven in a hardcore fued against Abyss, in which Team 3D Are gonna side with TNA Rather than the ECW Faction. i Also Brang in A TNA Hardcore Championship, Which Rhino Has Held.

Tomko And Aj V The Outsiders - This storyline is going to 'bump' into the Mcmahon-Helmsley Invasion, With The outsiders teaming with HHH,

After Losing the World Title, Aj Started Losing Matches, And after losing to a match to Rhino, Tomko Returned To TNA. Asking Aj To team with him, seeing that tomko helped him before, he felt that tomko could help him once more

Beautiful People V Angelina Love - The Beautiful People have had the advantage over Angelina since the PPV, After Candice Michelle Made her Debute in TNA, Velvet Sky Quickly Offered Her Into The group, Without Thinking She Accepted. Angelina Is Now Losing 4-1.

Any Ideas On Who I Could bring to help?.

Thanks Guys.

• Like 1

I have a couple of stables feuding in my game currently...

The Nation vs The Cabinet

Urban Pasifika vs The Major Dudebusters

Stable feuds can be fun if done right... Have a jealousy angle in one and a "dominant faction feud" in another.