Synchronized Music To Real Life Moments

wrathofcarnage

Perhaps the greatest moment in my life just occurred when I happened to be viewing a video clip from Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warrior's focused on the character of Kincaid. Synopsis: Every character in that movie has a dream power. Kincaid's dream power is that he is ridiculously strong. Whilst I arbitrarily play this clip, what song comes on in iTunes? "Break the Walls Down" from WWF Aggression RIGHT as Kincaid breaks a wall down. Classy.

I experienced another moment of musical synchronization a few years ago. I was driving back from work one day and "Knights Of Cydonia" was playing on either the radio or a mix CD I had made. My car or some other noise spooked a group of birds on BOTH sides of the road and prompted them to emerge from the trees at the same time and start flying in one direction at approximately 0:58 seconds into this video. Serend.. sere..er.. um... Good timing coincidence happened there at that point.

I guess the point of this thread would be to ask if people have had similar experiences with music syching up with certain real-time events that seemed really weird/preordained or whatever. I'm sure it's happened and DAMNIT. The public has a right to know!

I've had isntances like that all the time especially since I normally walk around with music in my ears. The best one I think was I was walking through the city and a guy was sprinting away from some guys and he nudged me in teh shoulder enough to take me back a few steps but as he did my music changed to the next song and started with.....er...some speed metal song with a giant crash at the very beginning. He then ran away almost exactly to the beat of my song. It was pretty cool.