Video Game Console Mafia

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who've not heard, I sort-of injured my ankle while moving yesterday. It has sucked majorly and left me out of commission pretty much all day having to keep it wrapped or on ice or having some kind-of ultrasound deep heat treatment done to it. I'm just not used to being injured I guess, never happened to me before.

In any event, I've not really had the game on my mind for much of the day because of everything else going on. Now that things have settled down around here move wise and I'm not having to keep my ankle on ice or anything, I'm a bit more comfortable committing the time to getting this thing started.

Role PMs shall be sent out hopefully within the hour, game thread to go up shortly after that. If there're any delays in that schedule, they shouldn't take very long. Like I said, things have calmed down around here, but they're still relatively busy.

Also, in order of application, Maxx gets HHF's spot. Marcos is next in line should we need another replacement.