Video Game Console Mafia

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Ruki, wasn't taking pre-regs for this one :(

I'll get them all worked out in a moment, looks like we've filled out. Gonna be a bit of a busy day so don't expect roles sent out until maybe tonight, we'll have to see how things go.

... Hrm.

25 sign-ups.

Hey, RW, it'd take me an hour at most to shift the balance and add in those five extra roles. Would that be quite alright? I didn't think the game would get so popular so fast, but I have back-up roles that I had to cut to make the final 20. I'd be more than willing to take back the roles I cut and actually use them in this thing.

Just need your permission. Won't take me long to make the switch but I won't do it without being told it's okay, since I know changing the structure of one's game last-minute is generally frowned upon. It's just I've actually got the ability to make the change rather seamlessly.

Ignore the request PM I sent then! Sorry, didn't see your reply.

Alright then, I'll get it all set to. Everything should be ready tonight, just got to run some errands and get a few things done over here and then I'll send everything out.

25 players ready. I'll still accept reserves, but my cap is 25!

Alright, we've got plenty of reserves just in case, so that's good.

Game will unfortunately have to go up early Thursday as despite my efforts tonight seems to be filled with a lot of move preparation and tomorrow's going to be filled from start to finish with nothing but moving between one house and another, so I won't really have the time to sit down and send out PMs/make the thread. Hope you guys don't mind the wait!

Also, wish me luck on the move... there's a lot of stuff going out so it's gonna be quite a long day tomorrow >_<