TEW05 Real World Update: June 2010

Here we go for another months update.

First things first, even though it was suggested early last month SMASH was not added mostly because only have the workers are missing and jpmack was saying he would provide stats for them but didn't so they have been put on the list to be added when stats get up for those guys. I have however added in BJPW and IWA Mid-South, both what I'd consider with adequate enough rosters even though some may still be missing.

One thing you may see is that I have made some of the gimmicks a bit more generally accessible, mainly for commonly used ones like Old School Face/Heel and No Gimmick Needed, this is more to open them up to people who in the data haven't yet got a high level in the face and heel settings.

Anyway now for the data.

Data: http://www.eddiefng.info/EWR/TheWho/uploads/TEW05_2010-06_June.zip

Pic Pack: Coming Soon.

Belts and Logos: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RVHUPQ9Q

• Like 7

Also I must mention, the Uso’s were brought up from FCW to Raw so their FCW stable might be messed up and since I don’t think the group in WWE has a name yet so their listed as “The Samoans” since Tamina isn’t a Uso (well that they have announced anyway).

• Like 1

- Remove the Briscoes from AWR.

- Add Scott Steiner to AWR as a Main Event Heel.

- Add Sylvan Grenier to AWR as a Main Event Babyface. Add La Résistance as a tag team in AWR.

- NOSAWA Rongai is going to be apart of their next tour due to a working agreement.

- Add a working agreement between CZW & BJPW.

- Joey Cabray is the owner of AWR, so if he doesn't work in many other places, possibly make his deal written or lifetime.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Add Prince Nana to Pro Wrestling Respect as a Lower Midcard Heel. Add the Embassy to Respect as a tag team between Prince Nana & Ernie Osiris.

- Add Hydra to Pro Wrestling Respect under the name Leslie Butterscotch as a Opener Babyface with Old School Face as his gimmick.

Guest BK2010

For the July Update.

The new NXT pairings.

Husky Harris (Windha Rotunda) and Cody Rhodes

Eli Cottonwood and John Morrison

Percy Watson and MVP

Titus O'Neal and Zack Ryder

Kaval and Laycool

Lucky Cannon (Johnny Prime) and Mark Henry

Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) and Kofi Kingston

Alex Riley and The Miz

Edited by BK2010

For the July Update.

The new NXT pairings.

Husky Harris (Windha Rotunda) and Cody Rhodes

Eli Cottonwood and John Morrison

Percy Watson and MVP

Titus O'Neal and Zack Ryder

Kaval and Laycool

Lucky Cannon (Johnny Prime) and Mark Henry

Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) and Kofi Kingston

Alex Riley and The Miz

I've already updated for the new NXT season, i have also added teams with each pro and rookie (except Lay-Cool & Kaval since their is no point) as well as deactivate the old teams.

The only people that i've left up on WWE from NXT 1 are Bryan, Barrett and Otunga since it seems things might develop further for those guys for now.

• Like 1

A little off the wall request, could you list the stats for Robbie Brookside (if he's in your data) as it'll save me time downloading TEW05 just to add him to TEW10. Thanks if you do it.

i can but i dont think their has been much edited beyond what was already in the old 05 datas a more recent update version might be a little more colser to real stats

• Like 1

-The Usos should be heels. Their gimmick should probably be Family Tradition?

-The Great Khali's gimmick isn't really a Monster. Giant maybe:

A character who is renowned for his or her massive size.
?

As broke on ROH on HDnet’s twitter and facebook, the Young Bucks are returning to ROH in July. The full story is available here

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1275410186.shtml

-Add Young Bucks to ROH for July.

-Sal Hamaoui has been named Chief Operating Officer of Dragon Gate USA. Hamaoui has an impressive resume, ranging from FIP promoter to the main man behind ROH's production for several years. We welcome Sal to DGUSA and have made this move to make the company better for you.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1275503810.shtml

-Remove Sal Hamaoui from FIP and add him to DGUSA?

Edited by Syrjis

-Sal Hamaoui has been named Chief Operating Officer of Dragon Gate USA. Hamaoui has an impressive resume, ranging from FIP promoter to the main man behind ROH's production for several years. We welcome Sal to DGUSA and have made this move to make the company better for you.

http://www.gerweck.net/news/1275503810.shtml

-Remove Sal Hamaoui from FIP and add him to DGUSA?

Since Sal Hamaoui still owns/runs FIP i wont remove him i'll just make him PPA and add him to DGUSA as an additional booker since you cant have 1 person in a main position in more than 1 promotion and i feel FIP should be his main one

I have Info on 2 Different Canadian Promotions you can add.

If you can, you should add in CWE. It's a fun little promotion out of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, they have some decent Indy Stars show up. It's been around for a little while and they're now starting to travel all over Canada. Some names of guys they've had there before are Claudio Castagnoli, Tyler Black, Nigel McGuinness, Bryan Danielson, Val Venis, Demolition, Vito, Nunzio, Justin Credible, Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt, The Briscoe Brothers and Austin Aries. Aries even defended the ROH Title on one of the shows against a guy Who I can't find in the game, yet he's been around for about 13/14 years named Mentallo, who also works in SMASH. Plus they have a few known indy guys on their Main Roster who appear with promotions like F1RST, such as Nate Bash, Arya Daivari, Shawn Daivari, Jimmy Jacobs, Kenny Omega, Former WWE Developmental Star Jon Cutler and Chi Chi Cruz, who's been around wrestling since the 80's, Bushwhacker Luke and the New Age Outlaws.

If you want more information on them Who87, the website is www.thecwe.ca

AND ANOTHER one, which could totally be added is WFX. [Wrestling Fan Xperience]

They just signed a Television Deal with America One and they debuted June 4th, in a 9 PM Eastern Timeslot. and America One is a national U.S. television network reaching an audience of more than 35 million households, So I think that gives WFX a chance to be in the game. AND They also have the show airing on global tv winnipeg on saturdays at 12 pm. They also have a deal with Tuff TV and Lonestar Television Network in Texas.

Their MAIN Roster is as follows:

AJ Sanchez

Apoc

Arik Cannon

Ariya Daivari

Benjamin Sailer

Big Cliff

Bushwhacker Luke

Camikaze

Charlie Haas

Christopher Daniels

Dan Myers

Danny Duggan

Darrin Corbin

Dave Thomas [Play By Play]

Eclipse

Gangrel

Hardcore Holly

Jessie Godderz

Jimmy Jacobs

JJ Laroque

Jon Cutler

Johnny Fairplay

Keith Walker

Kelly Russell [Referee]

Kenny Rogers [Referee]

Kevin Chevy

Kip [billy Gunn]

Larry Zybysko

Mentallo

Michael Elgin

Mike Davidson [Color Commentator]

Nate Bash

Ravenous Randy

Scotty Bowman [Referee]

Shane Madison [backstage Reporter]

Shawn Daivari

TAJIRI

Tenille Tayla

Thorn [Kevin Thorn]

Trevor Striko [spelling on last name?] [Ring Announcer]

Ugene Dinsmore

Veronika

Wavell Star

Zack Mercury

They have 3 Championships. They have a WFX One World Heavyweight Championship, which is being decided soon, and WFX Tag Team Championships which are currently held by AJ Sanchez and Kevin Chevy and a WFX One World No Limits Division Championship, which is Vacant, so far they've only mentioned it on the Overload TV Show. They also have pictures of the Heavyweight and Tag Title Belts on their Website so you are able to add those to the title Packs! A company called 'One World' are the owners now, but Jeff Dyck is the President, so I would put him as the owner.

They Host ALL of their Shows out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada inside of 'One World Television Studios' which holds up to about 700-1000 People.

So I think with things like that, they deserve to be entered into the game! If you need any help, just ask me.

Edited by ThTmp4

I have Info on 2 Different Canadian Promotions you can add.

If you can, you should add in CWE. It's a fun little promotion out of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, they have some decent Indy Stars show up. It's been around for a little while and they're now starting to travel all over Canada. Some names of guys they've had there before are Claudio Castagnoli, Tyler Black, Nigel McGuinness, Bryan Danielson, Val Venis, Demolition, Vito, Nunzio, Justin Credible, Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt, The Briscoe Brothers and Austin Aries. Aries even defended the ROH Title on one of the shows against a guy Who I can't find in the game, yet he's been around for about 13/14 years named Mentallo, who also works in SMASH. Plus they have a few known indy guys on their Main Roster who appear with promotions like F1RST, such as Nate Bash, Arya Daivari, Shawn Daivari, Jimmy Jacobs, Kenny Omega, Former WWE Developmental Star Jon Cutler and Chi Chi Cruz, who's been around wrestling since the 80's, Bushwhacker Luke and the New Age Outlaws.

If you want more information on them Who87, the website is www.thecwe.ca

AND ANOTHER one, which could totally be added is WFX. [Wrestling Fan Xperience]

They just signed a Television Deal with America One and they debuted June 4th, in a 9 PM Eastern Timeslot. and America One is a national U.S. television network reaching an audience of more than 35 million households, So I think that gives WFX a chance to be in the game. AND They also have the show airing on global tv winnipeg on saturdays at 12 pm. They also have a deal with Tuff TV and Lonestar Television Network in Texas.

Their MAIN Roster is as follows:

AJ Sanchez

Apoc

Arik Cannon

Ariya Daivari

Benjamin Sailer

Big Cliff

Bushwhacker Luke

Camikaze

Charlie Haas

Christopher Daniels

Dan Myers

Danny Duggan

Darrin Corbin

Dave Thomas [Play By Play]

Eclipse

Gangrel

Hardcore Holly

Jessie Godderz

Jimmy Jacobs

JJ Laroque

Jon Cutler

Johnny Fairplay

Keith Walker

Kelly Russell [Referee]

Kenny Rogers [Referee]

Kevin Chevy

Kip [billy Gunn]

Larry Zybysko

Mentallo

Michael Elgin

Mike Davidson [Color Commentator]

Nate Bash

Ravenous Randy

Scotty Bowman [Referee]

Shane Madison [backstage Reporter]

Shawn Daivari

TAJIIRI

Tenille Tayla

Thorn [Kevin Thorn]

Trevor Striko [spelling on last name?] [Ring Announcer]

Ugene Dinsmore

Veronika

Wavell Star

Zack Mercury

They have 3 Championships. They have a WFX One World Heavyweight Championship, which is being decided soon, and WFX Tag Team Championships which are currently held by AJ Sanchez and Kevin Chevy and a WFX One World No Limits Division Championship, which is Vacant, so far they've only mentioned it on the Overload TV Show. They also have pictures of the Heavyweight and Tag Title Belts on their Website so you are able to add those to the title Packs! A company called 'One World' are the owners now, but Jeff Dyck is the President, so I would put him as the owner.

They Host ALL of their Shows out of Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada inside of 'One World Television Studios' which holds up to about 700-1000 People.

So I think with things like that, they deserve to be entered into the game! If you need any help, just ask me.

I'll keep an eye on them, they might pop in in the next few months.

The Mid Southern United States is pretty under represented. Sure there aren't any big promotions in the area, but there are a bunch of local promotions and workers that aren't in the data.

Who?

What?

Where?

• Like 2