NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Well, Alex Goligoski has 31 points in 60 games, and is a +20, but the argument can be made that he was playing on the fucking penguins! Is his contract up at the end of the year? Matt Niskanen's numbers aren't great, and I suppose he was only thrown in to make room? James Neil is only going to get better. What a steal for the Penguins.

I liked GoGo. But with Letang here, the Pens didn't need him.

He's a less dynamic not as skilled version of Letang. And the Penguins have a dearth of talent at the position, especially with Simon Despres on his way to the NHL next season.

Goligoski was going to be a cap casualty at some point anyway, so from the Pittsburgh standpoint this was an amazing trade.

He's a less dynamic not as skilled version of Letang. And the Penguins have a dearth of talent at the position, especially with Simon Despres on his way to the NHL next season.

Goligoski was going to be a cap casualty at some point anyway, so from the Pittsburgh standpoint this was an amazing trade.

James Neal will be the most talented winger Crosby has played with since Hossa, and Neal has a more conplimentary skill set to Crosby's. I can see Neal on the powerplay with Crosby and Malkin next season.

• Like 1

James Neal will be the most talented winger Crosby has played with since Hossa, and Neal has a more conplimentary skill set to Crosby's. I can see Neal on the powerplay with Crosby and Malkin next season.

I'll take it.

James Reimer looked great tonight. He is now 9-4-2 with fantastic stats. I hope he has a chance to be our goaltender next season. Even if he puts up average numbers consistently, that would be an improvement for the Leafs. After suffering through Raycroft and Toskala as our starters, it is nice to see a young goaltender playing well over an extended period.

Ron Wilson, please let Reimer play the majority of the starts down the stretch. I don't care about playoffs. I just want to see if Reimer is the real deal.

Guest mr. potato head

Anderson wins again. Elliott is going to have to post a sixty save shutout for Sherman to not be...made into a martyr, shall we say.

Yeah, that Florida offense is notoriously tough to stop. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

Oh, Elliott is so useless that they'd be better off putting Brandon Yip in pads or coaxing Pat Jablonski out of retirement, I'm just saying let's not give Anderson too much credit for beating two really, really bad teams.