Ultimate Soccer Manager

Hobo

I found it a bit difficult to get USM2 running on XP too. Download DOSBox, follow the instructions on this page and you should be fine. Without that it will close the first time you try and get past the first friendly. I still have it freeze every so often but I think that happens when you do something on your computer other than just play the game. I just keep saving it every few games so that if it does freeze, then I won't lose too much data.

Typically, I am playing USM98 as Dynamo Dresden. Have them in the Bundesliga 2 after a season, we were unbeaten champions in our Regional League. Even winning a game 4-3 when our goalkeeper was banned and I had sold the sub and not been able to get the new one in just before the window closed.

We're now 4th I think in Bundesliga 2 but losing money at an alarming rate.

I am. I don't know how. We just do. I pretty much went through that first season with the same team as it was the one the assistant and I agreed on.

I was always somewhat good at these games. :shifty:

I'm instant matching. To get form together, I just switch my training regime every week, try to put my best team out and hope for the best.

Just finished my 3rd season with Celtic, won the SPL and FA Cup Double and again lost in the League Cup final. Off to join the newly rrelegated Roma now and try to bring them back to glory.

Kept a seperate Celtic save though because my team is so awesome.