NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't help that I win the close ones.

This one was mega-close, I knocked out their starting QB & then I intercepted the backup (in my red zone, no less) with just over a minute to go, drove down & got the game-winner. Hooray WAC title.

We did indeed advance.

Idaho beats San Jose State handily to end the year 11-1 with a WAC conference title. One more game to be played and we are set for conference championship week, unless anyone is interested in stopping on Week 15 for recruiting purposes.

I have had the worst recruiting year. I have a couple I am in 2nd for with both me and the other school at 100% and would like to try and pry them away, but if the masses say skip it then I will not put up a fight. I don't get a championship game to play so I vote to skip that week too then ^_^

Edited by Sacrafice540

Man, fuck this. I'm playing Troy. It's 28-10 me with 1:56 to go in the game. And it freezes on me. I say, ok, whatever, I'll start again. But now the fucking thing isn't even reading my NCAA disc. I'm beyond pissed.

That's not cool. If it's not reading then it's a Blue Ray laser problem, but that wouldn't cause it to stop once the game is running and in my case it progressively got worse before stopping altogether. I have had Blue Ray problems twice and it's simple to fix yourself if indeed that is the case except it costs 60 bucks to get a new laser off of Ebay. That is if your out of warranty. My problem happened every December which was exactly 1 year to the day exactly each time... I shouldn't say that because it's only 2 weeks away.

I'm not sure what it is. I'm not all that technologically sound, but I was playing, it froze as they snapped the ball, stayed that way for a few minutes (I left it alone, hoping it would start working again), and then it went to black and "Disc Not Read" or "Disc Not Found" came up on the screen. So I took it out, put it back in, and nothing. It read Madden, and a Blu-Ray DVD, so I don't know if it's just the game or what. I'll try it again tonight when I get home. If that doesn't work, you all can go ahead and advance the week. I don't want to hold everyone up from the bowl games.