NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So like last week, I was getting beat early, 13-0 at South Florida. I fumbled on my first possesion and had no choice but to punt on my next two, after my horrible offensive line forgot to block on third and long. Then, like last week against North Texas, my boys got pissed and lit it up, winning 31-13 in Tampa.

Got my game done yesterday. I really expected to have a much harder time with BYU then I did but once I returned an interception for a touchdown the computer seemed to really go conservative against me and I just stacked the box repeatedly. Still, if I don't stack the box my run defense is very suspect so I'm hoping that I can fix that sooner rather then later.

Wow my game with UCF was FUGLY ... Long TD pass early on (safety was apparently asleep, or really ... really sucks at coverage) and my outside guy just rand down the sideline alone. Absolutely NOTHING until late in the game for either team after that. Glad I got the win but it was painful to play.

Ready to Advance!

The Ragin Cajuns upset Oklahoma St. by a score of 10 to 7. Neither team had over 190 yards of offense. The Cowboys QB funbled in the opening drive at the 4 yard line saving a potential score and after a 26 yard run by Lafayette QB on the 1st play 3 strait sacks killed the drive. Eventually in the 2nd quarter Oklahoma St got on the board with a 28 yard touchdown pass and the Cowboys blitz scheme was picked up enough to get a field goal right before half. In the 3rd quarter on 4th down and 7 at the 11 yard line Lafayette went for it and got the touchdown to take the lead and held on for the victory.

I had three, what I thought at the time, crucial drops. And I would be willing to put the right side of my offensive line up against any other teams for the title of \"Worst Blockers Ever\". I had yet to see my right guard block anyone unless he is double teaming someone with my tackle. It is horrible. Priority #2 for recruiting, new guards.

Bye weeks blow. On the recruiting front, I am the leading candidate to get a three star defensive tackle and a three star running back. And I have a two star receiver that I'm excited about, because the bastard is 6'6". Only like 175 lbs, though, so we'll have to throw his ass in the weight room right away. But still. 6'6"! ^_^