NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For now, flip flopping is no big deal really. When I've hammered down the sliders (pretty close) and send the actual invites out we'll put down our "official" choices.

Pretty much have them nailed down. Drops and pass blocking are the big things left to dial in. Outside of that I think everything else will be pretty good.

As for the rosters, I've used gamingtailgate's rosters for a while now and they're purposely made for online use. Names only, no chance of screwing up.

HTTK - MTSU, Sun Belt

Sacrafice - UL-Lafayette, Sun Belt

Meacon - Florida Atlantic, Sun Belt

Trey - San Diego State, MWC

oldskool - Idaho, WAC

Blaze - Western Michigan, MAC

2 mandatory games against one another over the course of each season shouldn't be too bad.

The thing is, with those rosters, yeah everyone is just named, but for the schools we're using, our rosters are 85% percent inaccurate. Ratings won't really be a problem (since we all sans HTTK will suck), but I at least wanna play with the 69 people who have a chance of playing for WMU come Sept. 6th instead of people who have already A) been kicked off the team or B) have graduated but EA didn't care to take them out.

I've got no issue with using different rosters if anyone has a suggestion. I just fall back on that one because I know it has zero online issues. By all means, throw out some others - that's fine.

Oldskool beat me too it with the list of who has picked who. To make it even easier, I'll use UAB. That'll give us the minimal in-season match ups.

I've all but finished the sliders. I need to play a couple games with middle-road "good" against "really good" teams to make sure it translates all the way through.

One last thing. Custom schedules. The only thing I'd really want to do, is get the FCS East guys off my schedule. What does everyone else think ?