NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I only use up say, 5 hours of my recruiting time, will the computer automatically do the other 5 hours of scouting for me like it does in an offline dynasty?

It should automaticly be set on for the CPU to do that, but there is an option somewhere to turn it on or off in the dynasty. You may want to find that and make sure that they are set to on.

Yeah, I saw it as soon as I posted that.

Played my first game against an FCS team and wow, does my team suck. Granted, I'm not very good at defense anyway, but the 3-5-5 stacked playbook just isn't very effective when you lack team speed. I did get a 2 star guard to recruit though, so that's a good start.

HTTK, I work three, twelve hour shifts now, so Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday I generally won't get on or I won't get on until ten or so. But I should be on Friday night and all you have to do is post something on here Saturday or Sunday, and I should be good to go (barring the arrival of baby). You're in Maryland right? Makes things easier that we don't have to deal with crazy Brit time for this. :shifty:

Yeah, I saw it as soon as I posted that.

Played my first game against an FCS team and wow, does my team suck. Granted, I'm not very good at defense anyway, but the 3-5-5 stacked playbook just isn't very effective when you lack team speed. I did get a 2 star guard to recruit though, so that's a good start.

Yeah, the 3/3/5 is great if you're uh .... Floriday State :shifty: I actually like that defense but only a handful of teams can really use it effectively.

Meacon, Friday Night should be good, but easily sometime on Saturday if not. And yes, thankfully we're on "real time" not that Eastern Hemisphere crap :pervert: