NCAA 11 Online Dynasty

HailtotheYo

Ok, we've got enough interest to start setting this thing up. Of course, we'll need to get a good majority going on what we want. Personally I'd suggest going with as much of a "spread" as we can rather than loading up on a conference. I'd also suggest no "A" overall teams, because half the point is building/elevating right ?

The list of "A" teams:

Alabama - Boise St - Florida - LSU - Miami - North Carolina - Ohio St - Oklahoma - Penn St - Texas - USC - Wisonsin

There are still PLENTY of damn good teams, a few are even bordering on being better than a couple of the "A" rated schools.

As far as a timeline goes, I'd suggest a week to get recruiting/play your game. Everyone is on different schedules and time zones could be really big depending on who joins. Of course, it would be "up to" a week, as we'd advance when everyone was finished as opposed to waiting the week for no reason if everyone was ready.

I'll let you guys fire away with other suggestions.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to join if you need a guy!

I can't believe Wisconsin is a "A" rated team and not open to be picked. I guess it does snow in hell and pigs do fly every once in a while. Is this with stock out of the box rosters or updated ones? I know a guy that runs the only other OD I am in that updates the rosters if you don't have a plan with rosters.

Edit: Check that. It's IronDragonU and there has been talk in the other thread about his rosters.

Edited by Sacrafice540

Well, this is just the discussion. We first need to get everyone in that want's in, and to have everyone settle on the "rules" of the dynasty.

I personally use gamingtailgate rosters as they are perfect for online use.

But yeah, this is all open for discussion.

Me personally, I would want to wait until luvtotha9s finishes his roster before we start. At least then players will be on the right teams and whatnot.

As far as using "A" teams go, unless EA fixed progression to the point where there will be a bunch of A teams later in the dynasty, then I don't see why we couldn't use them, because everyone is going to be at the best a "B" rating four years in (if we get that far).

I like the idea of a week to get everything accomplished, that's more then enough time. I don't have a preference on rosters or people using 5 star teams or anything like that, as long as the names are right. I'll probably be playing as Illinois so none of that extra stuff really bothers me.

Really, the only point about the "no A rated teams" is so that everyone involved doesn't already have everything on their plate for them. What's hard about recruiting at Texas/OhioSt/USC etc ? You've also already got a deep ass roster, and great home field.

It's one thing to be able to make your team into that, but quite another to just walk into a pre-made glory team.

That's all really.

1* club has like 19 teams. Pretty much the Sun Belt plus some. All three "big" states are represented as well.

So uh yeah. People that actually want in on this:

PSN Name

Team Rules of Choice

Timeline of Choice (to complete recruiting/game)

=====================

HttK2021

Preferably the "no A" rules, I'll gladly go 1* if that's what people want

One week to recruit/play game, move on if all teams are finished before hand.

PSN Name: shigogouhou

Team Rules of Choice: Well, I suggested everybody 1* so I'd prefer that, but I'm cool with any rule setting really.

Timeline of Choice (to complete recruiting/game): One week to play & recruit, advance if everyone's ready. I'd prefer faster but if everybody's playing every day/every other day the time limit won't be a big issue.

Also you can set sliders, so that's kinda a big deal. Changes the way you play, at least.

Meh Sliders ... I almost forgot about those. I've always gone "custom" and just adjusted what I felt was a bit much/not enough or whatever as the seasons wore on. Yeah, this is another thing to decide on.

At the moment it appears that 1* teams are where it's at.