Call of Duty: Black Ops - Multiplayer Gameplay Trailer

After seeing this, there's absolutely no way in hell I'm not getting this. The RC car killstreak may be a bit of a stretch, but I'll take it anyday to be able to save replays. That camera looks like a fucking awesome tool as well. I also seen a guy dive and roll, so it looks like that's finally been put in.

Edited by Closed and Moved to Archives

Yeah, that trailer has me hyped. It looks like it really builds on Modern Warfare 2, which is easily my favourite game. Hopefully Treyarch can actually be on par with an Infinity Ward project - and this looks like this could be the game which finally does that.

I think the reason why Treyarch wasn't all that great with World at War, at least according to IGN, was because they only had a third of their development team working on it(the other two thirds worked on a Spiderman game and some other game.) For Black Ops they said they have the entire team working on it, and it shows so far.

Did NOT know the crossbow was actually going to be in the multiplayer, that's sick. Also love the sprinting knife class as well.

• Like 1

The Nazi Zombies content was undoubtedly one of the most beloved parts of Call of Duty: World at War, and today Josh Olin, Treyarch's Community Mananger, confirmed that this content will be included in the special editions of their next game, Call of Duty: Black Ops.

On his Twitter, Olin stated that the Hardened and Prestige editions of Black Ops will include all four of the existing maps in World at War. No word was mentioned whether those who purchase the standard edition of the game would be able to acquire this content via paid DLC.

Call of Duty: Black Ops releases worldwide November 9th, 2010, but the big question is whether or not this is enough to push you over the edge into buying the more expensive versions of the game?