ESPN Football League 2010

MyKILLv2.0

Since the Fantasy Football League a bunch of us were in on FleaFlicker.Com was closed, and the other league on the board is full.....I have decided to go ahead and create a league for all of those who are interested in joining. It's free, and on ESPN (sorry for those who don't like ESPN leagues). I'll have the draft date for a week from now, however that may change depending on what is best for everyone involved. Feedback, or PM me if there are any problems signing up.

ESPN Fantasy Football League

Sorry, I didn't notice that before. I changed the settings to public, however after looking into it farther because this is a keeper league, ESPN still requires this league to be an "invite only" league. Easy enough though. If you are interested in joining, either post or PM me your email addy and I will get you an invitation sent your way.