Scott McFly Prediction Leage - Cycle 1

Beagle2

I was worried about the Scottish games being cancelled and one of the English ones ended up being called off! :rolleyes:

Since it's the last week and I'm keeping an eye on the important games, I'll tell you all 2 things...

1) For the game that's deciding who is bottom of the table, the last 2 games don't matter as both players (myself and Mr Happy Squid) have predicted the same for both games. I'll keep you in suspense about the result of that game, though...

2) More importantly, the race for the top of the table is still very much on. Both players (Baddar and The Cool One) have 2 points so far and although they have predicted the same outcome for both games, the scores that have been submitted are different. That means Baddar needs to get at least one of the games spot-on in order to win the game and claim the top spot. If he doesn't, The Cool One will complete his reign at the top and win the first cycle.

So it's all down to the French and German games! Let's hope they don't get called off too... <_<

The German game no longer matters as neither can get the score spot on as it's 1-1 already (both players thought Freiburg wouldn't score). Down to the French game! :D

Since I'm in a good mood, I'll give you as much information as possible...

If the score is 0-2 then Baddar will get 3 points and take the top spot. If the score is anything else, The Cool One will stay put.

Edited by Beagle2

Oh bollocks. Ignore my last few posts because I'm talking shit. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

My apologies, I had it in my head that The Cool One and Baddar were playing each other. But they weren't.

Turns out the French game didn't matter. And I'm guessing there will be one person that won't be happy with the result. :blush:

Sorry about that - major FAIL on my part... I'll update the website in a few mins.

• 3 weeks later...