EWR 2010 Stats Update: September

I posted the link to the relavant page under it at the time, partly to aviod the "should be a spoiler" issue. If I could prove it was common knowledge then it didn't need it (and it's also proof of it)

EDIT - "it" being that Red won the belt

Edited by Muppet92

Guest The Phenomenal Red

AAA notes:

remove Alex Koslov, Black Warrior, Christopher Daniels, Damian 66, Halloween, Joe Lider, Kenzo Suzuki, Nicho El Millionario, Perro Aguayo Jr., Super Crazy, Teddy Hart & X-Fly from the Legion Extranjera stable. Koslov, Teddy, Kenzo and Daniels seemingly left AAA, X-Fly and Black Warrior only appeared for TripleMania, Lider and Nicho were kicked out and more on the other Perros.

Add La Sociedad as a stable as this is the lump of Legion Extranjera, Los Perros del Mal and The Militia, similar to nWo in 1999 with wolfpac and the b-team both operating under the nWo banner. Konnan should be the leader with Alan Stone, Billy Boy, Christina Von Erie, Damian 666, Decniss, El Zorro, Halloween, Hernadez, Jennifer Blake, L.A. Par-K, NOSAWA, Perro Aguayo Jr., Rain, Tigre Cota and Vampiro as members.

NOTE: Keep all of the stables lumped into Sociedad as they team under the names provided say for example Perro Aguayo (who is the leader of Perros) teams with Hernadez and El Zorro (who are both Legion members.)

As of right now Koslov is splitting time between AAA but also signed to WWE. He is finishing up AAA so he should be in the Legion and Sociedad as of right now.

In other news, add AJPW as Kenzo Suzuki's touring commitment.

just wondering since I hadn't heard anything about him, but how come Chance Beckett is no longer in the database?

Beckett IS in the database as work 1839.

As for the spoilers, I would post spoilers to be safe though I see both sides especially house shows because it was posted on the website which come to think of it, is done for TV an PPV for the most part. I typically do that with Mexico as if you have galavision in the states, you can watch it.

CMLL News from luchablog:

The Arena Coliseo Tag Team titles are vacant again. Stuka & Fuego were the champs after winning the last tournament for the vacant titles, but haven’t defended them since Fuego was Flash. They’ve split those up (and seemingly given up on Fuego), so they’ll hold another tournament starting on 10/03. I think the problem with Flash & Stuka is they moved rapidly up after winning the titles, and CMLL didn’t want to lose them to someone who was beneath them. It’d be nice if they had a better long term plan this time, but since these titles should often go to luchadors on the rise, I’m expecting this problem to come up again.

Vacate the Arena Coliseo Tag Team titles as Stuka (Jr.) is now being used on a lot of main shows and Fuego has been lost in the shuffle :(

Mini Maximo should be renamed Perico, made into a fun babyface with manager position and be made into Rey Bucanero's parrot second(manager.) Get it, Buca is a pirate and the mini is the parrot?

:rolleyes:

img0502m.jpg

In other news, Mini Maximo's Ultimonito I should be Ultimonito II.

Would it be suitable to give Daniel Bryan the "Geek" gimmick? Since his theme song is "Ride of the Valkyries" and The Miz & Michael Cole give him crap about it. Also for the gimmick to be successful the user mustn't have superstar look checked, which fits the "anti-superstar" thing.

• Like 1

Spoiler from SmackDown:

Add Paul Bearer back to the WWE, in the SmackDown brand. And with a open contract, because of his blog:

Many have asked for the details of my contract, such as it's length, even monetary details, and the like. Sorry you won't get that confidential information from me. I will say that a clause in my contract allows for me to continue working independent events, if I desire, and as long as they don't interfere with my WWE commitments.