Werder Bremen Topic

Much congratulations to Bremen, and quite frankly, Bremen > *.

Best international city I've ever been to. And the John Benton's in the town square is always a good place to go.

That and Werder might get an English team next season, so I'll have to go see a game or two :shifty:

we most likly will get an awsome championsleague group because we´re in pot 4

Werder is curtenly negociationg with Jensen and Kleberson to strenthen the midfield (they, however will only sign one)

After the midfield (new signing) problemn is solved we want to start negociation with Roque Junior

The chans of Micoud staiing is at 95%

Ernst will start to negociate after the Euro

Bastürk just wanted way to much monney

Edited by Michael Matzat

Bremen eye Kleberson

Bundesliga champions Werder Bremen are interested in signing Manchester United's Brazilian Kleberson on loan.

Bremen's Klaus Allofs told the German club's website they were mulling a loan deal for the midfielder or fellow international Roque Junior of AC Milan.

Kleberson, 24, who signed for United from Brazilian side Atletico Paranaense for £6m last August, struggled to break into the United team last season.

In a campaign disrupted by injury, Kleberson played just 12 league games.

• 2 weeks later...

It's BMW's way of getting people to buy their cars. Subliminal advertising, you see.

"Oh, my! That trophy cabinet looks like a BMW Z Series!"

:shifty:

Well how manny national titles dos england have that already have been won by a teram from another countrey ? :P

Well how manny national titles dos england have that already have been won by a teram from another countrey ? :P

It's a conspiracy against us I tell you! A CONSPIRACY!!!

Just you wait until Bristol Rovers get into the Premiership. THEN we will hurt you! :shifty:

Well how manny national titles dos england have that already have been won by a teram from another countrey ?  :P

Technically 1, Cardiff City have won the FA Cup. It's in the Book of Records for being the only non english team to win an english championship. :P

today the new jersy was showen to the public, it is suposed to look south american

hammer_geil.jpg

i promtly desponsored it

hammer_geil2.jpg

(i know the GFX efford sucks, i did it in 3 minuts damnit ! )

the only thing i hate about it is the FUCKUN KIK -.-

:shifty:

homebecks.gif

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest BigDirty

I've seen a similar shirt to that, is it the Santos one? Not sure but I know I've seen one like it. I like it overall though and am really looking forward to seeing this team for the first time, Maztat is just praying they don't draw Juve in the CL  ;)

I don't know how Santos jersey's look like but it looks very similiar to River Plate.

Werder Bremen soled out their season Tickets today, all of the 25000 Tickets have been sold, the club decided against selling more season tickets to kill the blackmarked, becaus they need to give some people different seats during the CL games (sinc uefa claims several 1000 seats for themselfs) and for corperation projekts were they invite 100 schools and 100 children soccerteams over the season.

Overall the Weserstadion can hold a bit more than 4*000 People and it is being fully renewed at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Werder Bremen opent the season with a 1:0 aganst Schalke 04 today, the match started 60 Minutes late becaus some worker 500 meters from the stadium acidently cut a cabel.

The Match was showen by 2 rival TV stations and it is rumored that this might not have been an acident becaus of them tring to show of that they can work out problems better (seriusly)