Werder Bremen Topic

well i know at least 2 1/2 people on this board that care and sinc we will murer all of you in the CL next season you´ll start caring to, so here is the Officialy unofficial Werder Bremen topic. B)

0,1020,352602,00.jpg0,1020,352604,00.jpg

0,1020,352590,00.jpg0,1020,352592,00.jpg

0,1020,352586,00.jpg0,1020,352596,00.jpg

0,1020,352598,00.jpg0,1020,352584,00.jpg

0,1020,354643,00.jpg

legal streaming video

fans in bremen whatching the game against munich on a video wall http://www.werder-bremen.de/werder-live/we...itte.php?id=884

fans wait at bremen airport

http://www.werder-bremen.de/werder-live/we...itte.php?id=886

werder arives at bremen airport after sealing the title in munich

http://www.werder-bremen.de/werder-live/we...itte.php?id=887

werder get´s the cup

http://www.werder-bremen.de/werder-live/we...itte.php?id=895

Edited by Michael Matzat

Bremen pwned this season, what are the odds of them winning it two in a row?

I hope the combination of players being free of charge on the marked, the (for our circumstances) big monney from the CL and the toned down schedul of the CL at least keep us in the Top 3. We already got some good new signings and i expect some suprises to pop up from the transfermarked and our superB youth section.

I can see them doing what Leverkusen did a few years back. Coming into it and doing great, then getting knocked out and going back to there old shit self

Werders old shitty self fetured 4 DFB-Cups (we are in the final this year to btw.), 3 League wins and one UEFA Cup Winners Cup - Leverkusen always looses the "finales" . .. they never had anny title annyone cared about.

It was more like us falling down for a few years and now commming back to our old (for smal clubs) pritty good statistics.

ISMAEL !ISMAEL !! ISMAEL !!!

the fans on sundays town party (police gussed that about 100000 people were there, bremen has less than 500000 citescens)

http://www.werder-bremen.de/werder-live/we...itte.php?id=896

Edited by Michael Matzat

Guest BigDirty

I think next year we might be even stronger.

Fahrenhorst is better & younger than Krstajic and he scores too.

I don't like Klose (he's overrated) but he's quite good for the Bundesliga games. Valdez could have a very good season he showed many promising things this season. Maybe Stier or Hunt can make the team next season taking the role Valdez had this year. So even without Ailton our attack looks very good as long as Micoud stays and is healthy.

Lisztes will be injured but Borowski, Lagerblom & Bastürk (if he comes, which is very likely) are just as good as Lisztes.

I don't know anything about Gustavo Nery but I trust Allofs & Schaaf, so he should be good.

Plus they still want to add another midfielder & defender and rumours say that they negotiate with Wiltord.

I can see them doing what Leverkusen did a few years back. Coming into it and doing great, then getting knocked out and going back to there old shit self  ;)

Erm, Leverkusen constantly qualifies for Europe so in how far is this shit?

Guest BigDirty

Just want to say congrats to Werder Bremen for winning and finishing so far ahead of FC Bayern. Great achivement.

And are you seeling that Aiton guy? When I have seen him, he is pretty good, why sell him?

Ailton plays for Schalke 04 next season. His contract ran out and he wanted more money and Schalke gave him far more than he could earn in Bremen. But Ailton has already started bashing the city Schalke plays in and said that he wants to return to Bremen after 2 years.

Congrats guys.

How do you feel about possibly getting Sylvain Wiltord on a free transfer? Not a bad deal in itself...but it's still Wiltord.

we should ad the sidenote that he already is 30 and only is plaing good wen he is lucky (so besides his increasing age he most likly won´t play to good at schalke becaus having to play inter toto cup instead of championsleague and so on issent realy such a great trade if you made good monney were you came from annyway - and belive me, i have seen that guy wen he was homesick here, wen it comes to that stuff he is about as useless as victoria beckham)

oh yeah, and you all can check the official english side for news

http://www.werder-bremen.de/english/index.php

it is not updated as often as the german side and it takes some time till they get it translated but it´s english ;)

people that we get for shure

Frank Fahrenhorst (VfL Bochum)

Nery (FC Sao Paulo)

Miroslav Klose (1. FC Kaiserslautern)

we might get Yildiray Bastürk from Leverkusen, but he is also talking to fernabatche (wich is one of the god clubs for turkisch players soooo)

Wiltord only is a topic if Angelos Charisteas leafes the club for a propper amount of monney (he wants to leafe becaus he barly played in the second half of this season) - it sounded like Wiltord would be willing to come.

Edited by Michael Matzat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigDirty

For the first time in history Werder Bremen has won the double!!!!! B)

1:0 Borowski (31.)

2:0 Klasnic (45.)

2:1 Blank (51.) ex-Bremen player

3:1 Borowski (84.)

3:2 Meijer (90.)

During the last few weeks Borowski played as good as when he was in the national team.

Johannes B. Kerner is one of the worst commentators ever, it's a shame that we went to the same school.

I only hope that the drunk Matzat won't show up at my flat. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigDirty

Bastürk decided against going to Bremen and joins Hertha instead. How can he choose Hertha over Bremen, Celtic, HSV, Leverkusen & Fenerbahce? Ok, Berlin is the 2nd biggest turkish city, but he could've played Champions League.

Guest BigDirty

aaaaaaaaand berlin sucks, baaaaaaaaaaaad

No, it doesn't you jealous Nutte. :angry:

But I can understand that you're jealous because we have all the beautiful ladies in our city. B)

Berlin > *

Edited by BigDirty