Original One month long storylines

Debojit8

I know cpt. charisma has a storyline thread for TEW 2005 and i love his work. But this is something else, I would like to have some original stories which will last for just 1 month i.e. 4 Shows and a PPV. They can have inspirations from anywhere, though originals are preferred. But they must not exceed 1 month.. If someone can help me out with this, i will be grateful. Thanks in advance...

<br />You want us to book your shows for you?

Although, I don't play TEW so that's how I'm interpreting the request :shifty:

Pretty sad... I hope I am wrong though :unsure:

Well Dude, you answered your own question, people who have played TEW 2005, knows what i am talking about..

Edited by Debojit8

You want us to book your shows for you?

Although, I don't play TEW so that's how I'm interpreting the request :shifty:

Pretty sad... I hope I am wrong though :unsure:

Seriously, why even post in here then? You obviously don'y play, so what advice can you offer other than snide remarks like that one?

It was a legitimate question.

Who's to say I don't have a suggestion for a month long storyline?

The fact that I don't play the game doesn't mean I can't be creative.

If it was my first post or if I was new to the board, would you have responded in the same manner?

In a way, I am still kind of new here. Only been a member for several months.

@Debojit8

I actually didn't answer my own question.

And I had a go at your logo. Well I posted up a prototype.

It's not been cleaned up etc. Definitely room for improvement but it's the base.

Every time I saw your fed name, that's what popped into my head.

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

He was clearly asking for someone to create month long storylines to use in his game, much like the storylines out right now that are longer. That's how TEW can work, you use storylines other people have created for the game. The "Pretty sad..." part of your post wasn't necessary.

Essentially you're kind of right. He IS asking people to "book his shows." That is largely what Storytlines are, a pre-set road map for booking that you merely need to follow until its pver. But that's just an aspect of TEW that isn't there with EWR and its really no different from the other Storylines made by guys like Capt Charisma. Is it cheating a little for players? Perhaps, but consider that its also a small part of the game, a game that is MUCH more involved and larger in scope than EWR.

Depends what type of company you run really. Im running a hardcore based promotion so the fans dont like many angles used...so a standard best of 5 series, with the final match at the ppv worked well for me

Point taken.. My Promotion style is Sports Entertainment.. so i am looking for stories with lots of angles...

• 2 weeks later...

So,everyone made fun of Rocky Feller,but then didn't actually come up with any storyline?Rather said "better off making your own".Seems rather pointless.Now let the Legend Killer bashing begin :)

Also,for one month stories in TEW,I just do unchained ones.They work best creatively,no matter your promotion style.

Well the problem you have is that people crafting 1 month stories is probably just more work than its worth doing. A LONG story is something people might see as a challenge and worth sharing and showing off, but simple little ones without a lot of story to it? As you said, its just easier to use an Unchained storyline. And anyone who does want to craft them can probably do it pretty easily and quickly given the small size, so there's no need for strangers to craft 5 stories in hopes of 1 being useful.

Week 1: Worker 1 wins number 1 contenders shot

Week 1: Post Match: Champion hypes PPV Match

Week 2: Face beats Monster Heel (If you have one, or else just any heel)

Week 2: Post Match: Heel attacks Face

Week 3: Heel taunts attacking Face

Week 3: Face returns and chases Heel

Week 3: Authority Books Tag Team Match involving Face + ??? vs Heel + ???

Week 4: Hype for Tag Team Match

Week 4: Tag Team Match

PPV: Hype for Storyline/Match

PPV: Champion vs Challenge Match.

Week 1: Worker 1 wins number 1 contenders shot

Week 1: Post Match: Champion hypes PPV Match

Week 2: Face beats Monster Heel (If you have one, or else just any heel)

Week 2: Post Match: Heel attacks Face

Week 3: Heel taunts attacking Face

Week 3: Face returns and chases Heel

Week 3: Authority Books Tag Team Match involving Face + ??? vs Heel + ???

Week 4: Hype for Tag Team Match

Week 4: Tag Team Match

PPV: Hype for Storyline/Match

PPV: Champion vs Challenge Match.

This is exactly the kind of stuff i wanted, thanks a lot man, looking for more from you.. :)

This is exactly the kind of stuff i wanted, thanks a lot man, looking for more from you.. :)

Np, it helps me come up with things as well (I usually combine pre-made storylines)

Challengers: Worker 1, 2, and 3

Champion: Worker 4

Week 1: Worker 1 beats Worker 2

Week 2: Worker 3 beats Worker 1

Week 3: Worker 2 beats Worker 3

Week 3: Authority Books Fatal Four Way Match

Week 4: Hype for PPV

Week 4: Challenger Triple Threat (Champion as referree)

Week 4: All four brawl (if available)

PPV: Fatal Four-Way Match

Since I don't wanna start a new thread that'll likely get 1 post, I just started a TNA game, it tells me i have no storylines running so go to booking, hit storyline annnd there is nothing, any idea whats up? I haven't played much and idr if theres anything I'm forgetting.