TEW05 Real World Update: October 2010

TheWho87

1-Rikochet defeated Angel to retain the WWC Junior Heavyweight Title, after a top rope move and a splash. After the match they argue but at the final Argel raised Rikochet’s hands signaling him as the winner.

3-On a match for the Woman Title, Black Rose defeated Debbie Rose to win the title. Lynx distracted the referee so Niche came and applied a top rope kick to Ross and then Rose applied a top rope splash to win the match that way.

-Black Rose is the new WWC Women's Champion but she's not in the data so make the title Vacant.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/06/wwc-october-2-results-bayamon/

- Add Austin Aries to Evolve as a Main Event Heel. Remove him from Respect.

- Remove Chris Hero from Respect.

- Raise Adam Pearce's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 25% in the Great Lakes, South West, & Tri State. Raise his popularity to 5% in all of Canada.

- Raise Alex Payne's popularity to 5% in all the US, except 15% in the Tri State. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Set Truth Martini to retired. Set his Favored Role to Manager Usually & everything else to never.

- Chang Tyler Black's birthday to May 1986

Updated Tyler Black stats

Stats

Brawling - 64

Power - 50

Strong Style - 51

Hardcore - 53

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 77

Chain Wrestling - 77

Submissions - 73

Aerial - 71

Flashiness - 70

Microphone - 59

Charisma - 64

Acting - 56

Looks - 60

Superstar Quality - 70

Basics - 76

Psychology - 75

Safety - 76

Consistency - 81

Selling - 81

Athleticism - 79

Toughness - 63

Stamina - 80

Intensity - 66

Stiffness - 62

Resilience - 90

Menace - 30

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 35

Miroslav Bulgaria

Basic Info

Nationality - Other

Based In - America

Active Areas - America

Birth Month - January

Birth Year - 1985

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Brawler

Size - Large Heavyweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Bad Ass

Bio - Known as the Bashing Bulgarian, A good brawler trained by the likes of Gangrel and Rikishi

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 1% in all the US except 5% in the South East.

Stats

Brawling - 42

Power - 70

Strong Style - 10

Hardcore - 14

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 20

Chain Wrestling - 14

Submissions - 11

Aerial - 5

Flashiness - 9

Microphone - 31

Charisma - 44

Acting - 29

Looks - 56

Superstar Quality - 60

Basics - 51

Psychology - 47

Safety - 64

Consistency - 64

Selling - 53

Athleticism - 70

Toughness - 71

Stamina - 67

Intensity - 73

Stiffness - 51

Resilience - 90

Menace - 70

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 3

Performance

Babyface - Weak

Heel - Good

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Good

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Medium

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Good

Physical - 100% in all categories

Relationships

- Protege of Gangrel

- Protege of Kishi

2cyg0b7.jpg

- Add Miroslav Bulgaria to FCW as a Midcard Heel.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Austin Aries, Erick Stevens, The Dark City Fight Club and Necro Butcher have all been pulled from the ROH roster page. These were names previously rumored to be taking a “time out” from the company.

- Austin Aries is not currently signed to a contract with Ring of Honor as his previous deal has expired. While there is a chance for Aries to come back to the company down the line, he is currently free to work anywhere he pleases.

Might be worth removing these guys from ROH.

BTW What's Chris Jericho's current status, i thought his WWE contract had expired, should he not be removed from WWE and set to a status of "On hiatus"?

Austin Aries, Erick Stevens, The Dark City Fight Club and Necro Butcher have all been pulled from the ROH roster page. These were names previously rumored to be taking a "time out" from the company.

- Austin Aries is not currently signed to a contract with Ring of Honor as his previous deal has expired. While there is a chance for Aries to come back to the company down the line, he is currently free to work anywhere he pleases.

Might be worth removing these guys from ROH.

BTW What's Chris Jericho's current status, i thought his WWE contract had expired, should he not be removed from WWE and set to a status of "On hiatus"?

Unfortunately I would remove them from ROH. Not on the roster, dont have a deal. Jericho, I would probably but as Inactive.

- Change Vicky Skeeles FCW name to Verity Thomas

- Move CM Punk to Raw, he has appeared for Raw house shows this week. Thats a pretty good hint. Feel free to wait until he debuts.

- Add a strong dislike between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy.

- Remove Michael Tarver from The Nexus. He is going to be out of action for a while due to a groin injury.

Edited by tougie

Courtesy of the PW Torch:

NWA North American champion The Sheik was scheduled to face Joey Ryan at tonight's taping. However, NWA Hollywood announced last night that "effective immediately, The Sheik is no longer a part of NWA Hollywood."

Remove the Sheik from NWAHD

- Add a strong dislike between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy.

Source for this?

- Micheal Cole has been added to the Smackdown announce team due to Vince being unhappy with Todd Grisham’s work. Cole is being replaced on Superstars by Scott Stanford. Who does work on a lot of WWE’s international programs.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/06/wwe-news-on-goldust-raw-nexus-and-more/

-Change Todd Grisham's brand to None.

-Change Michael Cole's brand to SmackDown!

-Stats needed for Scott Stanford

- There are currently no plans for Jericho to return anytime soon. In a recent interview he said he will be focusing on his band Fozzy for the next year. They will be recording a new album in early 2011 and have international tours planned for the next 6-8 months.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/06/update-on-chris-jericho-3/

I think it's safe to put Chrs Jericho an On Hiatus.

Jack asks if he’s been long time friends with the McMahon family. He hopes so as they’ve been there over 30 years, he always has loyalty to the McMahon family. They worked from Calgary down to Seattle to San Francisco, Texas, Louisiana, and they always ask where the money is, and they said you have to go to New York. A few times when they ran shows with Andre the Giant, they knew him and Afa were true Samoan. He thinks Andre had something to do with getting them in New York

Barbie asks besides New York, what his favourite territory was to wrestle in. He says he liked Pensacola, other than Pensacola, New York is his favourite. No one could take care of his family like McMahon, he thinks of McMahon’s family as his family.

-Add Loyalty between Sika Anoa'i & Vince McMahon

-Add Loyalty between Sika Anoa'i & Linda McMahon

-Add Loyalty between Sika Anoa'i & Shane McMahon

-Add Loyalty between Sika Anoa'i & Stephanie McMahon

- Set Austin Aries personality to Driven & his attitude to Egomaniac on his main profile.

http://gerweck.net/2...utting-for-roh/

- Maybe drop ROH's money as they are supposedly struggling.

- Add Alex Kozlov to FCW as a Midcard Heel. Remove him from AAA.

- Raise Barri Griffiths' popularity to 5% in all the US, except 10% in the South East.

- Raise Mike Mondo's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 20% in the Great Lakes & South East.

- Add WFX Overload to The Fight Network. No time or day was announced but I'd set them to Saturday's at 11:00 for now.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Busted Open with Jeff Hardy

Hosts: Dave LaGreca & Doug Mortman

On working with CM Punk: "I don't think he appreciates it as much as he should... I was proud I was able to do that (put over) for Punk, despite our relationship off screen."

Could very well be over the fact Punk is/was dating Lita, maybe their different life styles, either way he clearly doesnt care for Punk. Full link is here.

- Add Alex Kozlov to FCW as a Midcard Heel. Remove him from AAA.

Just an assumption that his name is Carlos Sanchez? Based on his SD jobbing appearence to Del Rio.

Edited by tougie

So a strong dislike is justified.

ProWrestling.net is reporting that Bruce Prichard, a former WWE employee and member of Vince McMahon's inner circle, has reportedly joined TNA Wrestling. Prichard is now reportedly a member of TNA's production staff and did attend an agents meeting which was held earlier today.

- Add Bruce Prichard to TNA. Non Wrestler, Backstage Worker, Staff Member for a gimmick.

Edited by tougie

- Remove Joe Doering from FCW. Odds are he'll go back to AJPW.

- Add David E. Jones to NWA HD as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add Ryan Stone to NWA HD as a Lower Midcard Face.

- Add 'Anchors Away' w/ David E. Jones & Ryan Stone to NWA HD. Set their experience to Low.

- Change The Native Warriors tag team name to 'The Tribe' in NWA HD.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- NXT 2 Rookie and apparent Nexus member Husky Harris worked the SmackDown live event on Wednesday in Hidalgo, Texas. Husky defeated RAW star Primo Colon.

Maybe add Husky to WWE ass face/opener/promotion brand 2.

Maybe add Primo to SmackDown? I heard their making some changes

I Think Barretta & Croft might need to be moved to RAW i will find the source later.

If your not sure feel free to add them when their on TV

- Another WWE tag team has broken up as Curt Hawkins beat down his partner Vance Archer on last night's WWE Superstars broadcast. Archer had just lost a match to Chris Masters.

I dont know which way you go Hawkins to face or Archer to face anyway just remove their tag team

Edited by ZeZombie

That's why I suggested bumping his popularity up a little bit.

- Bump Dave Batista's MMA Style to 10%.

- Raise Rob Eckos' popularity to 25% in all the US, except 30% in New England, & 35% in the Mid Atlantic & Tri State.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Mickie James.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- NXT 2 Rookie and apparent Nexus member Husky Harris worked the SmackDown live event on Wednesday in Hidalgo, Texas. Husky defeated RAW star Primo Colon.

Maybe add Husky to WWE ass face/opener/promotion brand 2.

Maybe add Primo to SmackDown? I heard their making some changes

I Think Barretta & Croft might need to be moved to RAW i will find the source later.

If your not sure feel free to add them when their on TV

- Another WWE tag team has broken up as Curt Hawkins beat down his partner Vance Archer on last night's WWE Superstars broadcast. Archer had just lost a match to Chris Masters.

I dont know which way you go Hawkins to face or Archer to face anyway just remove their tag team

Seeing as Husky Harris was one instrument in making John Cena a member of nexus, I'm pretty sure we can classify him as a RAW Heel.

Primo was probably just working a house show. Leave him on RAW until he appears as a full fledged member of Smackdown.

Leave Baretta and Croft on SD, they only teased they'd try and be on team RAW if Big Show didn't pick them.

The crowd enjoyed when Hawkins attacked Archer, so I'm not sure yet as well as where to go from there.

Edited by ThTmp4

- Kevin Nash posted the following via Twitter:

“4 days left and I’m done ,hope you that enjouyed me and are left happy .I always did my best with a beaten body. thanks and goodbye ”

“no WWE”

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/09/top-tna-star-retiring-soon/

-If this is true, remove Kevin Nash from TNA in the next few days.

Note about Scott Stanford from the recent Superstars episode:

Note-Scott Stanford did a good job as a commentator as he came off very knowledgeable of the superstars, storylines, and moves.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/08/wwe-superstars-recap-9/

TNA Impact:

- Angelina Love & Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne & Tara by pin fall for the Beautiful People name and entrance music.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/07/live-impact-coverage-before-the-glory/

Lita interview:

-Jack asks if Lita would ever go back to wrestling. Recently, Lita says she has thought about returning to wrestling for fun. Lita wouldn’t be opposed to making a few shows.

-Lita really thought she worked well with Edge very well. Lita really enjoyed working with Edge and John Cena because they were all friends.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/07/amy-%E2%80%9Clita%E2%80%9D-dumas-interview-recap/

-Change Amy Dumas from Retired Wrestler to On Hiatus and her style from Never Wrestlers to whatever her style is/was (Entertainer?)

-Add Strong Friendship between Amy Dumas & John Cena

-Add Strong Friendship between Adam Copeland & John Cena

- Kevin Nash posted the following via Twitter:

"4 days left and I'm done ,hope you that enjouyed me and are left happy .I always did my best with a beaten body. thanks and goodbye "

"no WWE"

http://gerweck.net/2...-retiring-soon/

-If this is true, remove Kevin Nash from TNA in the next few days.

Its true...Nash's contract expires on 12 Octomber

- IWS is closing this weekend.

IWS was pulled a few months back when i noticed they havent had many shows running this year.

On another note while cleaning up my pic folder against the data i found that King Pocota and Masa Takanashi are the same person, both were in the data but now King Pocota has been removed.