TEW05 Real World Update: October 2010

TheWho87

- Raise Christian Able's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Great Lakes & Tri State

- Raise Josh Raymond's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Great Lakes & Tri State

- Raise Truth Martini's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Great Lakes & Tri State

- Raise Shane Hagadorn's popularity to 15% in all the US, except 25% in the Tri State

- Raise Adam Cole's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State

- Raise Bobby Dempsey's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State

- Raise Ernie Osiris' popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State

- Raise Grizzly Redwood's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State

- Raise Kyle O'Reilly's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State

- Raise Mike Bennett's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 15% in the Tri State

- Remove Larry Sweeney from Chikara.

Notice that Jeff & Matt Hardy's relationships with Amy "Lita" Dumas are set to strong friendship, maybe worthwhile changing this, highly doubt this is the case despite what Matt may tell us on-screen.

Unless you have a source saying that they aren't strong friends, I don't see why it should be changed.

Given their recent slanging match in interviews and on youtube i think its pretty safe to set Relationships between Matt Hardy and Amy Dumas and Adam Copeland to "Hatred". Same between Jeff Hardy and Amy/Adam, Jeff has been even more outspoken that his brother was following the affair, check out the WWE produced hardy boys dvd for his comments on the situation. 

I've been unable to download the title and logo pack off Megaupload. Never been able to get the title/logo pack for any monthly installment, in fact. Is there another place I could download it from (aside from TheWho87's Photobucket account)?

Another question, are the WSU and some of the other more obscure belts in the belt and logo pack? Or is everything in the pack the same as what's on TheWho87's Photobucket account? In which case, I won't need to download it after all.

I've been unable to download the title and logo pack off Megaupload. Never been able to get the title/logo pack for any monthly installment, in fact. Is there another place I could download it from (aside from TheWho87's Photobucket account)?

Another question, are the WSU and some of the other more obscure belts in the belt and logo pack? Or is everything in the pack the same as what's on TheWho87's Photobucket account? In which case, I won't need to download it after all.

All belts and logos that are in the pack are in my Photobucket however in the pack their are a few blank belts to represent the missing belts

- Set Alex Colon's finisher to Colon Driver (Pinfall) on his profile & all contracts. Get rid of his secondary finisher on his profile & all contracts.

- Change Adam Cole to a Heel Lower Midcarder in CZW.

- Remove Drake Younger form the Suicide Kings stable in CZW. Set him to heel on his CZW contract.

- Rename Egotistico Fantastico to Robert Anthony on his CZW contract, set him to Heel, & change his gimmick to Egomaniac.

Claudio Castagnoli is the new PWG World champion

- Remove Claudio Castagnoli from NWA HD.

- Make Brian Cage a heel in PWG. Change his PWG contract name Brian Cage-Taylor.

- Add 'The Fightin' Taylor Boys' as a stable in PWG. Formed October 2010. Members are Chuck Taylor, Ryan Taylor, & Brian Cage-Taylor.

- Add 'The Fightin' Taylor Boys' as a tag team to PWG w/ Chuck Taylor & Brian Cage.

- Add 'The Fightin' Taylor Boys II' as a tag team to PWG w/ Chuck Taylor & Ryan Taylor.

- Add 'The Fightin' Taylor Boys III' as a tag team to PWG w/ Ryan Taylor & Brian Cage.

- Add Peter Avalon to PWG as a Lower Midcard Heel.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Bound for Glory Notes

- Not sure of their current rating but if the Young Bucks selling isnt over 80 thats an injustice.

- Tara won the Knockouts Title

- Eric Youngs Gimmick would be best suited as Comedy character, he's pretty over too so many tick that up to around a 45 or 50 in the southeast if it isnt already. He should be set as a face as well.

- Jeff Jarrett turned heel, ditching Joe.

- Kevin Nash was a part of the winning team, so I dont see him leaving just yet. Wait until Impact before you think about removing him.

- Team 3D announced they are going to retire after wrestling the Guns. Might as well set them now. Set Ray to a road agent as reported.

- I would drop every member of Fourtunes momentum (Forget what its called) Losing to a bunch of nobodies isnt helping them.

- Hardy is the new champion. He turned heel with Bischoff and Hogan.

- They are Hogan, Bischoff, Hardy, Abyss and Jarrett. Create a stable?

Edited by tougie

Reported by Adam Matin of Wrestleview.com

The addition of Michael Cole to the Smackdown announce team is a result of Vince McMahon’s current unhappiness with Todd Grisham. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter added that McMahon cut one of his “famous Vince promos on an announcer” backstage in front of a lot of people and put Cole on the debut episode of Smackdown on Syfy saying it was an important show and he wasn’t getting the job done. The impression many got was that halfway through the show McMahon became unhappy with Grisham’s commentary and sent Cole out to join them. Cole was again on commentary this week and it is expected to remain a three man team until further notice.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/10/report-changes-to-smackdowns-announce-team/

Seems like I misunderstood an earlier report about this. I thought Grisham was removed, instead SD! announcers should be Striker, Grisham & Cole.

- Remove Christopher Daniels from WFX.

- Raise Larry Zbyszko's Popularity to 35 for the USA and 40% in Tri-State Area. Then to 25% in Canada and 30% in The Praries. The man is known all over the world for god sakes, and he's got horrible popularity on the game!

- Raise Danny Duggan's Popularity in Canada to 5% and 10% in the Praries.

- Raise AJ Sanchez's Popularity in Canada to 5% Except for 10% in The Praries.

- Raise Mentallo's Popularity in USA to 10% Except for 15% in South West. Change his primary finisher to the 'Identity Theft'

- Rename the WARRIORS-5 USA stable in DGUSA to Warriors International. Add Ricochet to the stable.

- Add Team Hogan as a stable in TNA. Members are Hogan, Bischoff, Abyss, Jarrett, & Hardy.

- Make Elijah Burke's TNA contract Written.

- Remove Amazing Kong from Chikara.

- Remove Cheerleader Melissa from Chikara.

- Set Create-A-Wrestler's Chikara contract picture to Dasher Hatfield.

- Set Orlando Colon's FCW contract picture to Epico.

- Set Bill Carr's profile picture.

- Add a Working Agreement between CZW & JAPW.

- Raise Hydra's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State.

- Raise Jagged's popularity to 5% in all the US, except 15% in the Tri State. Raise his popularity to 10% in all of Canada, except 20% in Quebec.

- Raise Shane Matthews' popularity to 5% in all the US, except 15% in the Tri State. Raise his popularity to 10% in all of Canada, except 20% in Quebec.

- Raise Sugar Dunkerton's popularity to 5% in all the US, except 15% in the South East & 20% in the Tri State.

- Raise STIGMA's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the Tri State.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Create-A-Wrestler. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Frightmare. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Lince Dorado. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Tim Donst. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Tick Japan as an active area for Vin Gerard. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

- Tick Japan as an active area for STIGMA. Raise his popularity to 3% in all of Japan.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Alright! Now that I can actually do some proper stat Adjustments. For both Camikaze AND Eclipse, here's the small overhaul on them that needs to be done.

CAMIKAZE

- Increase Brawling to 25%

- Increase Strong Style to 27%

- Increase Aerial to 55%

- Increase Flashiness to 50%

ECLIPSE

- Increase Brawling to 23%

- Increase Strong Style to 25%

- Increase Aerial to 55%

- Increase Flashiness to 55%

Quick query guys, but looks like Kurt Angle will be written out storyline wise for a few months due to the retirement situation and Evan Bourne is set to be out for around 4months due to surgery, just wondering how we deal with this game wise? Due we set them as on hiatus or inactive wrestler status?