TEW05 Real World Update: October 2010

TheWho87

Actor and producer Freddie Prinze, Jr. is back working with WWE. He returned to the company on Monday and is working as a producer and director. Prinze worked as a member of the WWE Creative team for several months in 2009 before deciding to leave the company.

According to a press release that was sent out today, former CBS Big Brother reality star Jessie Godderz was offered a developmental deal from TNA. He will start training at the Team 3D Wrestling Academy in Florida next month. Godderz has been working for WFX in Canada, and worked a dark match last night against Stevie Richards under the name "Mr. Pectacular"

- Make the Brothers of Destruction tag team in WWE inactive.

- Make the Straight Edge Society tag team & stable in WWE inactive.

- Make the Men of Low Moral Fiber tag team in PWG inactive.

- Make the Handsome Man Express tag team in FCW inactive.

- Make the Naptown Dragons II tag team in CZW inactive.

- Raise Jessie Godderz's popularity to 10% in all the US, except 20% in the South East.

In an Update, Godderz has NOT signed a deal with TNA. The report states that he would be sent to Team 3D's wrestling academy if he were to sign.

Also, in accordance with that, I think 3D's Academy should be added as TNA's Developmental Territory.

AND THIRDLY! Update the picture for Ricochet. Right now it's some Fat White guy with a goatee. Last time I checked, he's supposed to look like this:

ricochet.png

Edited by ThTmp4

Ricochet's picture base is correct. The fat white guy (Ricochet from IWA-MS btw) is showing up because you have him under Ricochet.jpg

hen asked about general thoughts on WWE and TNA today being that he doesn’t watch too much wrestling today, Page replied…

“I watch Cody Rhodes a lot since he’s a good friend of mine and I’ve known him since he was 7. Our relationship is really special and I hope he can turn that career of his into something special. I like to watch Randy Orton. I like the fact that he does a version of the Diamond Cutter called the RKO. I think Randy is the best worker in the business. I also like to watch Edge who I think is a great worker as well. As far as TNA goes I like what they’re doing with their reality show after Impact (Reaction).”

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/14/diamond-dallas-page-interview-recap/

-Add (atleast) Strong Friendship between Cody Rhodes & Diamond Dallas Page

Need to add JWOWW of Jersey Shore into the list of celebrities. According to TMZ, TNA are looking to lock her into a longer term deal and use her again down the line.....

Actor and producer Freddie Prinze, Jr. is back working with WWE. He returned to the company on Monday and is working as a producer and director. Prinze worked as a member of the WWE Creative team for several months in 2009 before deciding to leave the company.

In Regards to both of these, i am against the addition of celebrities unless their actually in turn trying to be wrestlers, and secondly their isnt any production position in TEW so Prinze would just be a pointless backstage worker.

Also, in accordance with that, I think 3D's Academy should be added as TNA's Developmental Territory.

AND THIRDLY! Update the picture for Ricochet. Right now it's some Fat White guy with a goatee. Last time I checked, he's supposed to look like this:

Team 3D's Acadamy is nothing more than a training school so their is very little point to add them as an active promotion which is what your implying.

And as said Ricochet is set right, i think in EWR he is refered to as Helios where Ricochet represents an IWA Mid-South worker, the IWA guy isnt in the data so the only Ricochetin the TEW updates is Helios.

-Abraham Washington has been added to the FCW talent page so make Brian Jossie an active wrestler in FCW, push Opener (?), no idea on gimmick. Change Wrestler in his favoured roles to Usually and Colour Commentator to Rarely.

-Change Su Yung's FCW name to Sonia.

There's also two other new faces (Kenny Li & Ron Myers) on the roster page.

Former ROH World champion Austin Aries has been signed by the "NWA Hollywood" promotion to make his debut at the November 3 TV tapings in the Los Angeles area. NWA Hollywood issued a press release hinting that Aries will be working as a heel playing up his "TV star" personality. They also hinted that Aries will be in the NWA Title picture. Already announced for the next "NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood" TV tapings is NWA World Hvt. champion Adam Pearce with an NWA Title defense and an eight-man elimination tag match involving Pearce and Colt Cabana. Since departing ROH, Aries has signed with former ROH booker Gabe Sapolsky's EVOLVE promotion and Dragon Gate USA to make his debut with those promotions. Aries will be making his DGUSA debut on the promotion's first Internet PPV on October 29.

- Add Austin Aries as a Main Event Heel to NWA HD

"Shark Boy was removed from the TNA roster page but he has not been released. According to reports he is now working as an agent along with continuing to act as a referee for house shows. Shark Boy has not appeared on TNA TV since 2009."

- I guess make him retired, & set him to Road Agent Usually & Referee Sometimes.

"TNA has signed the former Katie Lea Burchill according to PWInsider.com"

- Add Kat La Noir to TNA as a Midcard Heel.

- Remove Asher Knight from FCW.

============

Li Fang

Basic Info

Nationality - Other

Based In - America

Active Areas - America

Birth Month - July

Birth Year - 1983

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Strong Style

Size - Lightweight

Personality & Attitude - Normal

Face/Heel Gimmick - Martial Artist

Primary Finisher - Kiss Of The Dragon (Pinfall)

Secondary Finisher - Fortune Cookie (Pinfall)

Bio - A Chinese wrestler WWE signed to a developmental deal after a tryout in FCW.

Language Skills & Favored Role

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 1% in all the US, except 5% in the South East & 10% in the Mid South.

Stats

Brawling - 44

Power - 24

Strong Style - 69

Hardcore - 13

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 52

Chain Wrestling - 51

Submissions - 45

Aerial - 58

Flashiness - 55

Microphone - 43

Charisma - 49

Acting - 49

Looks - 55

Superstar Quality - 50

Basics - 52

Psychology - 53

Safety - 82

Consistency - 65

Selling - 73

Athleticism - 70

Toughness - 60

Stamina - 65

Intensity - 60

Stiffness - 70

Resilience - 90

Menace - 23

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 1

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Medium

Cool - Medium

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Good

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Weak

Physical - 100% in all categories

attb8m.jpg

- Add Li Fang to FCW as a Lower Midcard Heel. Make his FCW name Kenny Li.

Joe Francosi

Basic Info

Nationality - American

Based In - America

Active Areas - America

Birth Month - January

Birth Year - 1978

Status - Non-Wrestler

Style - Never Wrestles

Size - Lightweight

Preference & Booking Style - Entertainment & Character Based

Face/Heel Gimmick - Staff Member

Bio - For those who remember, Francosi was the guy who pulled out his eye ball during Raw a while ago when Jon Lovitz was hosting. Francosi will now be working with the NWA.

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Road Agent to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 5% in all the US, except 10% in the Tri State & 15% in the South West.

Stats - 0% for everything else.

Consistency - 69

Resilience - 51

Booking Skill - 70

Respect - 20

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Weak

Cool - Weak

Cocky - Weak

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Weak

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Weak

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Weak

33f8e2a.jpg

- Add Joe Francosi to NWA HD as a Road Agent.

- Remove Adam Pearce from the NWA HD booking team & add Joe Francosi.

- Remove Mike Coughlin from the NWA HD road agents team & add Joe Francosi.

- Add a Dating relationship between Ben Dejo & Leva Bates.

- Add a Protege relationship between Tevita Fifita & Brother Ray.

- Add a Protege relationship between Tevita Fifita & Brother Devon.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Ron Price

Basic Info

Nationality - American

Based In - America

Active Areas - America

Birth Month - June

Birth Year - 1981

Status - Active Wrestler

Style - Brawler

Size - Heavyweight

Face/Heel Gimmick - Redneck

Primary Finisher - Southern Comfort (Pinfall)

English - Fluent

Favored Role - Wrestler to Usually & everything else to never.

Popularity - 1% in all the US, except 5% in the South East & 10% in the Tri State.

Stats

Brawling - 53

Power - 36

Strong Style - 7

Hardcore - 33

MMA Style - 0

Mat Work - 32

Chain Wrestling - 37

Submissions - 17

Aerial - 5

Flashiness - 10

Microphone - 45

Charisma - 55

Acting - 50

Looks - 55

Superstar Quality - 50

Basics - 54

Psychology - 45

Safety - 74

Consistency - 70

Selling - 60

Athleticism - 55

Toughness - 61

Stamina - 56

Intensity - 60

Stiffness - 66

Resilience - 87

Menace - 45

Refereeing - 0

Business Skill - 0

Booking Skill - 0

Respect - 1

Performance

Babyface - Medium

Heel - Good

Cool - Weak

Cocky - Medium

Crazy - Weak

Legit - Good

Comedy - Weak

Weasel - Weak

Brute - Good

Weird - Weak

Wholesome - Weak

- Add Ron Price to FCW as a Midcard Heel. Make his FCW name Ron Myers.

This is a lot of change concerning only Chikara :

Roster :

-Remove Amazing Kong

-Remove Crossbones

-Remove Manami Toyota

-Remove Raisha Saeed (Cheerleader Melissa)

-Rename Equinox II to Jimmy Olsen

-Rename Colin Delaney to Colin Olsen

-Turn Colin Delaney/Olsen to "Babyface"

Teams :

-Add "The UnStable" of Vin Gerard and STIGMA as a Full Time team with Medium experience.

-Remove "Neo Solar Temple II" (UltraMantis Black/Crossbones)

-Make "The Olsen Twins" active

-Make "The Roughnecks I", "The Roughnecks II" and "The Roughnecks III" inactives

Stables :

-Remove "Order of Neo Solar Temple"

-Make "The Future is Now" inactive

-Make "The Roughnecks" inactive

-Make "The Unstable" inactive

How she first got into the wrestling industry & the impact of Kevin Nash for getting her first big break in WCW: “I can definitely say I credit Kevin Nash fully for me getting in the wrestling business. I’ve heard a few people in the business talk crap, and say I was never a wrestler to begin with, and fell into it, and yadda yadda yadda, but I was given this great opportunity, and obviously I did something with it to stay in the business for nine years. Kevin basically saw me in a fitness magazine as a fitness model and thought that I would be great for wrestling. It just so happened that one of my good friends was friends with Kevin Nash and took me to a WCW show, and we got backstage and met a bunch of the wrestlers, and on a whim they asked if I would be interested in walking Scott Steiner to the ring that night, and I did, got a decent reaction, and the next thing I know Kevin is calling up my agent asking if I’d be interested in doing a storyline. One thing after another just snowballed, and I’ve never looked back. I could never thank him enough.”

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/15/torrie-wilson-talks-wwe-departure-tna-possibilities-more/

-Give Torrie Wilson & Kevin Nash a positive relationship (Strong Friendship or Loyalty?)

EDIT: Melyssa Buhl is also missing from the data and needs to be added *cough* DoubleJ :P *cough*

Edited by Syrjis

Ultimo Guerrero stated this week that he never talked to anyone from AAA or Perros del Mal and said that he has zero motivation to make such a move. UG said that he has been rumored to be jumping to AAA for years and he has always stayed because he is loyal to EMLL. UG brought up how he is CMLL Heavyweight champion and will be a CMLL Trios champ after Sunday at Arena Mexico so why would he leave and if he did decide to leave, he would let his fellow wrestlers know first.

http://gerweck.net/2010/10/16/the-lucha-report-36/

-Add Loyalty between Ultimo Guerrero & Francisco Lutteroth?