EWR 2010 Stats Update: October

Actually just finished this before I had to run some errands that can't wait any longer, so here are the links... Most likley will post some thoughts within the next day or two.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9LT2Z37K

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T2GGWXIK

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?1vuy54vzrhkbe5d

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?c0n5e4cza60d6m4

• Like 11

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Last night at AAA Heroes Inmortales IV

Fabi Apache & Pimpinela Escarlata b Alex Koslov & Christina Von Eerie [AAA MIXED TAG]

Fabi & Pimpi are the ninth mixed tag champions, and this is the third different partner Fabi’s held these titles with. Alex posted a farewell message on Twitter later, so this was probably it for him here. Pimpi kissed Alex, Alex was stunned, Fabi rolled him up.

Pimpinela Escaralata and Fabi Apache are the new AAA Mixed Tag champions.

Remove Alex Kolsov from AAA and add him to WWE under a written deal.

8) Cibernético, Heavy Metal, La Parka Jr., Octagón b Electroshock, Hernandez, LA Park, Zorro [cage]

The main event may have come across a lot clearer live than it did on the internet. It kind of had to. The concept turned out to be War Games rules to enter the cage (Metal & Electroshock started with more guitar shots) and another would be added after a couple minutes, but once everyone was in the cage, you won by escaping back out. Kind of ruins the point of it.

Order of entry

1) Heavy Metal & Electroshock

2) Zorro

3) La Parka Jr.

4) LA Park

5) This was Cibernetico’s spot. His music played, he did not appear. Dorian appeared on the big screen to say Cibernetico was with his group and unidentified masked man in a Bizarros shirt walked out to ringside and watched the match.

6) Hernandez, making it now 4 on 2.

7) This was Octagon’s spot, but no Octagon. Instead, Joaquin Roldan appeared, and said he some surprise replacements…Ozz & Cuervo. I kid you not, Ozz & Cuervo making the save for the tecnicos in the main event.

There’s a school of thought that Ozz & Cuervo weren’t supposed to be the two guys here, that there were jumps or new people who were supposed to be in this spot. It’s Ozz & Cuervo, so that seems entirely reasonable. People were throwing out names on Twitter last night (Mistico, obviously), and my thought is, if there’s anything to any of those names, it’ll be confirmed pretty quick.

At this point, Octagon appeared to sit at ringside with Joaquin. A man on a motorcycle – probably the same man who attacked Octagon originally – drove to ringside and joined the cage match. Cibernetico finally appeared to make the save (not sure where he was five minutes prior) then climbed in the cage to help his team win. Order of escape is entirely unclear, but Park & Hernandez were left inside. Cibernetico and the unknown Bizarro celebrated with team AAA after the match. The motorcycle driver disappeared, so he remains a mystery (as does Cibernetico’s friend.)

Dark Ozz, Dark Cuervo, Dark Espiritu and Dark Scoria should be tweeners.

Add these tag teams:

Aerostar and Fabi Apache at 5 exp.

Alex Koslov and Christina Von Eriee at 10 exp and inactive.

Billy Boy and Fabi Apache at 25 exp and inactive.

Fabi Apache and Pimpenla Escarlata at 3 exp.

Delete Los Chihuahuenos del Mal, that was a brief parody of Perros del Mal from 2009 that went nowhere at all.

Remove Jack Evans from DGUSA, he last appeared on the Phoenix shows.

Add Arik Cannon, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, Rich Swan and Helios to DGUSA. Remove Taylor from PWG and remove Gargano from IWC. Gargano is a heel who is an angry young man in DGUSA for CIMA passing him up for WARRIORZ.

Other than this, good work Bill

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I'm not trying to be a nitpicker, but I hate having to set up the event dates every time. Wish that could get fixed.

That is something that the game data generates randomly each time so no you have to fix it everytime you start a game.

Perhaps lower Edge's Speed to about 30 or something? He can barley run straight since his injury and something's just been off with his matches since coming back.

Also should we boost Randy Orton's Behavior? I remember hearing on a podcast that since he had his kid he's changed as a person a lot (It was probably Danny Davis or Cornette, I honestly can't remember).

Edited by auswrestlefan

Yesterday, Thumbtack Jack broke his upper spine during a match in Germany against Masada. He stated on twitter that he propably won't be able to compete anymore.

Make Thumbtack Jack a No-Wrestler

Raise Masadas Stiffness about 5

Thank you, good sir...

Gave me something to do today (Y)

For those interested. The split DATA is done and can be found in my sig.

what exacrtly is split data?

A spilt DATA is basically WWE Splitting the brands into seperate companies.

This way you can choose to play as only RAW or only SmackDown!

You can also play as FCW if you prefer.

Maybe it's because she doesn't wrestle very often, but I think Nattie Neidhart could have her stats upped a bit. The girl is pretty crisp in the ring. Maybe up her technical to 70 and her brawl to 60. She has to be one of, if not the most talented girl on the roster.

An underrated wrestler though has to be Michelle McCool. I know she's married to the Undertaker, but she has been doing a lot better. Maybe up her brawl to 45 and her technical to 55. Her charisma is also really low, especially for someone who's been shown to be a pretty good talker recently, so maybe a boost to 75 at least?

Also, thanks again for the update. Look forward to it every month.

• Like 2

An indy wrestler by the name of Willie Mack I've began seeing in NWA matches,isn't in the game and I'm interested in trying to put him in,but I am not too amazing at giving out statistics and such...is there a way for somebody to make stats up for him and put him in the game? Only 23 years old and a fun worker i'm growing on as i've been watching some of the NWA matches. I posted a link below to his wiki and a youtube match versus Adam Pearce,and theres more of him on youtube if you need to check it out I suppose?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Mack_%28wrestler%29

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add John Cena, Husky Harris and Michael McGuilcutty to Nexus. Husky and Michael should be heels on RAW. Make Husky an angry young man?

Change Paul Bearer to a heel and make him the manager of Kane.

Turn Edge face if not tweener.

Rodrigo Rodriguez should have about 40 for brawl, 68 for speed, 34 for technical, 60 for stiffness and 65 for selling. This is credited to his various youtube videos under the name of Chimerasrage.