EWR 2010 Stats Update: October

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Maybe add Michael Cole as a worker? He has been part of some main storylines as of late. Also I think all of Barret's technical skills could use a little bit of a boost after seeing his math at HiaC

The problem is that it would ruin RAW's announce team. Jerry Lawler is already a worker and the only spot for a worker in a commentary team is "Color Commentator" which Lawler is.

As for what to replace IWS, NWA Hollywood. It basically picked up where NWA Pro-Wrestling left off and has a better talent roster IMO: Pearce, Ryan, Cabana, and a lot of the under-rated soCal guys like Willie Mack.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Shouldn't we change Thumbtack Jacks, Hardcore Ninja #2, and Baron Von Hagen's Speed dramaticly? They all retired because they can't take any single bump anymore

Why just speed, wouldn't they also lose some brawling and they can't use certain submission holds as good with bad backs?

How do I update it? I downloaded the update. I have September's and now October's. Neither of them seem to work unless i'm just not putting them in the right spot. There both in the data folder.

Copy the files or folder from the October update after it is unzipped and then go an paste either the folder in the main EWR folder or paste the files in the DATA folder.

AAA Notes from Luchablog:

Yesterday’s Wrestling Observer Newsletter mentioned Christina Von Eerie is probably done in AAA, because she’d been having problems with the Apache sisters and also was trying to get into TNA, but they wanted her to be training at Team 3D’s school. She had a tryout with TNA a while back.

Remove Christina Von Eerie from AAA and add dislikes between her and Fabi and Mari Apache.

The same article lists El Zorro possibly jumping to TNA with no source. We'll see where that goes...

CMLL Notes from Luchablog:

2) Pequeño Universo 2000, Pequeño Violencia, Pequeño Warrior b Astral, Pequeño Olímpico, Shockercito

5) La Máscara b Volador Jr. [MEX LH]

New champion! Mascara took the first, Volador took the second. Volador escaped La Campana in the third fall, but Mascara caught him with it again and locked it in this time for the win. Mascara is the 62nd champion. He’s also now a double champion, also holding the CMLL Trios belts.

Even though Pequeno Olimpico was a rudo here two Fridays ago, we’re supposed to be surprised he turned on his tecnico partners. Lazy. Both Bracito de Oro and Mini Olimpico are feuding with Shockercito.

Make Pequeno Olimpico heel and La Mascara the new Mexican Light Heavyweight champion of CMLL.

Post-Superstars.

What are everyones thoughts on switching Scott Stanford from Production to Announce.

Done a pretty decent job. I'd keep an eye out on the next few weeks to see if he can become a possible permanent Superstars Announcer.

Also

Possibly make the Gate Crashers non-active.

Curt Hawkins cost Archer the match against Masters. Hawkins followed up with a Heat Seeker Elbow.

shouting "You're holding me back" while walking up the ramp.

With the Hart Dynasty... I'd keep them together for now..

They still worked as a cohesive unit until the end. I'd say DH Smith is just frustrated for now.

Mis-communications. Whether or not they'll be together come the next Update, we'll have to wait and see

Edited by Rocky Feller

After reviewing some matches and seeing some live shows, I have some updated stats for several workers...

Matt Mason (now 33 years old not 32)

B:65 S:65 T:75 S:26 S:80 O:35 C:79 A:80 B:80

Robby Starr:

B:60 S:50 T:40 S:26 S:60 O:35 C:60 A:82 B:90

Joey Vengeance (Change Primary Finisher to Diamond Cutter, Change Other Finisher to Clinton Cloverleaf):

B:55 S:75 T:70 S:20 S:65 O:20 C:73 A:90 B:90

Kaden Assad:

B:55 S:70 T:70 S:15 S:70 O:25 C:70 A:92 B:93

Jeremy Madrox:

B:70 S:40 T:65 S:30 S:65 O:21 C:79 A:80 B:80

Sherman Tank:

B:76 S:35 T:35 S:30 S:60 O:38 C:73 A:80 B:80

Not sure if this goes here but when did the NWA get kicked out of the date? Or.. what were the belts under the NWA?

Maybe add NWA & their title belts back; they got a new weekly TV program "NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood"

That would be NWA: Hollywood. Someone mentioned putting them into the DATA a while back... Haven't heard much since.

Not sure if this goes here but when did the NWA get kicked out of the date? Or.. what were the belts under the NWA?

Maybe add NWA & their title belts back; they got a new weekly TV program "NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood"

That would be NWA: Hollywood. Someone mentioned putting them into the DATA a while back... Haven't heard much since.

NWA Hollywood is a sort of brand of NWA Pro Wrestling, NWA Pro Wrestling these days isnt as much a promotion more a governing body since they co promote with most NWA groups especally in the California reigon however for the past couple of months they have been doing TV shows under the name Championship Wrestling from Hollywood using the main NWA titles.

I do think that NWA Hollywood/Championship Wrestling from Hollywood should be added as it uses alot of the lower lever California talent (as in those who dont appear for PWG) so rather than having the 5-6 promotions that use those talent having the one under the NWA name which uses the main guys from each would be more efficent (well it has been for me in the TEW updates).

Their still active and this is their site for further reference

http://www.nwahollywood.com/

Guest The Phenomenal Red

NWA Hollywood is a sort of brand of NWA Pro Wrestling, NWA Pro Wrestling these days isnt as much a promotion more a governing body since they co promote with most NWA groups especally in the California reigon however for the past couple of months they have been doing TV shows under the name Championship Wrestling from Hollywood using the main NWA titles.

I do think that NWA Hollywood/Championship Wrestling from Hollywood should be added as it uses alot of the lower lever California talent (as in those who dont appear for PWG) so rather than having the 5-6 promotions that use those talent having the one under the NWA name which uses the main guys from each would be more efficent (well it has been for me in the TEW updates).

Their still active and this is their site for further reference

http://www.nwahollywood.com/

Judging by the "cast" of NWA Hollywood:

Adam Pearce, Amazing Kong, Atsushi Sawada*, Babi Slymm, Blue Demon Jr., Brandon Parker*, Brian Cage, Bryan Danielson**, Claudio Castagnoli**, Colt Cabana, Hawaiian Lion, Joey kAos Munoz, Joey Ryan, Johnny Goodtime, Johnny Yuma*, Navajo Warrior, Nelson Creed, Oliver John, Percy Pringle III, Peter Avalon*, Phoenix Star, Rocky Romero, Sara Del Ray, Scorpio Sky, Sean Waltman, Shaun Ricker, The Sheik*, Terex*, TJP84, Willie Mack* & Zokre are the roster.

Chris Massie*, Mike Mongoose*, Patrick Hernadez** & Rick Knox** are referees

Angelo Trinidad*, David Marquez, James Morgan*, Jeff Resnick* & Todd Keneley** as announcers I guess.

I've also heard that Kevin Kleinrock is in the fold too.

NWA Hollywood only lists the NWA World title, NWA Heritage and NWA Heritage Tag Team titles as their titles. Pearce is the NWA champ, Sawada is the Heritage champ and The RockNes Monsters of Goodtime & Yuma are the Heritage Tag champs. The other NWA titles (Junior Heavyweight, National, North American, World Tag Team, World Women's or any of the titles that NWA pulled their sanctioning of from CMLL due to NWA Mexico being "Mexico's NWA representative") are not a part of the promotion so don't add them yet.

It is interesting to note the World Tag Team titles are listed as championships on the history page yet the champs (Rasche Brown and Keith Walker) are not on the roster nor have they been on any shows to my knowledge.

Notes:

*: Not in th game?

**: Either cannot be apart of the promotion due to being staffs for one promotion already or in the case of Claudio Castagnoli pulled from the show due to his RoH deal or in the case of Bryan Danielson is in WWE (as the US champ) and the promotion never yanked him after he resigned with WWE in August.

Edit:

Ghost Shadow's primary finisher should be called Mad Scientist Bomb and it is an impact. Think a Code Red reversal turned into a Splash Mountain.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Kevin Nash says his days with TNA are ending:

Kevin Nash wrote several comments via his official Twitter page late last night seeming to indicate that his days with TNA Wrestling are coming to an end and that he would not be going to WWE. Nash, whose contract with TNA expires on Tuesday, has confirmed his contract expiration date via his official Twitter a few weeks ago. The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Nash was scheduled to be part of a major angle at tomorrow night's Bound for Glory PPV so this could be a last minute swerve.

Here are some of the comments from Nash.

"4 days left and I'm done, hope you that enjoyed me and are left happy. I always did my bset with a beaten body. thanks and goodbye. no WWE. 2 my fans thank you I love you. 2 my haters thank you you always made me push harder. Time to be a husband and dad this part of my life is over. If I'm worth nothing than I need to stay at home. Thanks TNA 4 letting me go."

So my take on this is to turn him into a non-wrestler.

Edited by fusionFX!

Hey i'm having trouble once again. So I had to delete ewr 4.2 off my computer because it was jacked up. So then I re-downloaded it with the september/october updates, extracted them put the updates into the folder and for some reason my game isn't updated. Can anyone help me out?