EWR 2010 Stats Update: October

Thanks for the update Bill. Great work as always.

If McGillicutty and Husky are added to The Nexus with Cena, they should have rebel as their gimmick, not anything else. Mainly because that's what they are, they get into everybody's business and also that's what The Nexus currently have as their gimmicks, except for Barrett of course.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks for the update Bill. Great work as always.

If McGillicutty and Husky are added to The Nexus with Cena, they should have rebel as their gimmick, not anything else. Mainly because that's what they are, they get into everybody's business and also that's what The Nexus currently have as their gimmicks, except for Barrett of course.

I think the reason most are "rebels" is because I know for a fact McGillicutty and Tarver are definitely too old to be angry young man. I feel that Nexus are for the most part angry you men but I realize the game limits it up to 27 or 29 which some if not most members do not hit. WWE refereed to them as "rookies" to start with which would mean they are "young bucks." I understand the rebel deal to be uniform but I think for the ones who fall in the age bracket that are eligible for the angry young man gimmick should have that as their gimmick.

Also Michael McGillicutty was mentioned on RAW, not sure if Husky Harris was thus yet.

• Like 1

Also Michael McGillicutty was mentioned on RAW, not sure if Husky Harris was thus yet.

They both made appearances tonight in affiliation with Nexus, but Barrett did say they were NOT a part of Nexus

Not worthy of a spoiler but whatever

boost Wade Barrett overness to 90?

I'm not too sure 90 is right... Definitely deserving of a boost after tonight. I'd nominate about a 87-88 about the same as Jack Swagger got to in his Title reign.

Edited by Rocky Feller

WWE Bottom Line host Scott Stanford made his WWE announcing debut during the Superstars taping as he called Young's match against Regal, alongside Jerry Lawler.

make Scott Stanford announcer

Also...Michael Tarver is out of NEXUS

Michael Tarver is gone from Nexus after tonight’s RAW. Wade Barrett told John Cena that he did a favor by beating Tarver up as he had been thinking about getting rid of Tarver for sometime anyway.

source: wnz

Edited by ndesu

Add John Cena, Husky Harris and Michael McGuilcutty to Nexus. Husky and Michael should be heels on RAW. Make Husky an angry young man?

Change Paul Bearer to a heel and make him the manager of Kane.

Turn Edge face if not tweener.

Rodrigo Rodriguez should have about 40 for brawl, 68 for speed, 34 for technical, 60 for stiffness and 65 for selling. This is credited to his various youtube videos under the name of Chimerasrage.

Wait, Chimaera is Ricardo Rodriguez? Where the hell have I been?

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add John Cena, Husky Harris and Michael McGuilcutty to Nexus. Husky and Michael should be heels on RAW. Make Husky an angry young man?

Change Paul Bearer to a heel and make him the manager of Kane.

Turn Edge face if not tweener.

Rodrigo Rodriguez should have about 40 for brawl, 68 for speed, 34 for technical, 60 for stiffness and 65 for selling. This is credited to his various youtube videos under the name of Chimerasrage.

Wait, Chimaera is Ricardo Rodriguez? Where the hell have I been?

Cagematch Profile

Add loyalties to Phoebix Star and Zokre for Chimera. They trained Ricardo Rodriquez according to the profile. Also tick trainer for them

Add Jesus Rodriguez for an alter ego as that is his real name.

Last night at AAA Heroes Inmortales IV

Fabi Apache & Pimpinela Escarlata b Alex Koslov & Christina Von Eerie [AAA MIXED TAG]

Fabi & Pimpi are the ninth mixed tag champions, and this is the third different partner Fabi's held these titles with. Alex posted a farewell message on Twitter later, so this was probably it for him here. Pimpi kissed Alex, Alex was stunned, Fabi rolled him up.

Pimpinela Escaralata and Fabi Apache are the new AAA Mixed Tag champions.

Remove Alex Kolsov from AAA and add him to WWE under a written deal.

8) Cibernético, Heavy Metal, La Parka Jr., Octagón b Electroshock, Hernandez, LA Park, Zorro [cage]

The main event may have come across a lot clearer live than it did on the internet. It kind of had to. The concept turned out to be War Games rules to enter the cage (Metal & Electroshock started with more guitar shots) and another would be added after a couple minutes, but once everyone was in the cage, you won by escaping back out. Kind of ruins the point of it.

Order of entry

1) Heavy Metal & Electroshock

2) Zorro

3) La Parka Jr.

4) LA Park

5) This was Cibernetico's spot. His music played, he did not appear. Dorian appeared on the big screen to say Cibernetico was with his group and unidentified masked man in a Bizarros shirt walked out to ringside and watched the match.

6) Hernandez, making it now 4 on 2.

7) This was Octagon's spot, but no Octagon. Instead, Joaquin Roldan appeared, and said he some surprise replacements…Ozz & Cuervo. I kid you not, Ozz & Cuervo making the save for the tecnicos in the main event.

There's a school of thought that Ozz & Cuervo weren't supposed to be the two guys here, that there were jumps or new people who were supposed to be in this spot. It's Ozz & Cuervo, so that seems entirely reasonable. People were throwing out names on Twitter last night (Mistico, obviously), and my thought is, if there's anything to any of those names, it'll be confirmed pretty quick.

At this point, Octagon appeared to sit at ringside with Joaquin. A man on a motorcycle – probably the same man who attacked Octagon originally – drove to ringside and joined the cage match. Cibernetico finally appeared to make the save (not sure where he was five minutes prior) then climbed in the cage to help his team win. Order of escape is entirely unclear, but Park & Hernandez were left inside. Cibernetico and the unknown Bizarro celebrated with team AAA after the match. The motorcycle driver disappeared, so he remains a mystery (as does Cibernetico's friend.)

Dark Ozz, Dark Cuervo, Dark Espiritu and Dark Scoria should be tweeners.

Add these tag teams:

Aerostar and Fabi Apache at 5 exp.

Alex Koslov and Christina Von Eriee at 10 exp and inactive.

Billy Boy and Fabi Apache at 25 exp and inactive.

Fabi Apache and Pimpenla Escarlata at 3 exp.

Delete Los Chihuahuenos del Mal, that was a brief parody of Perros del Mal from 2009 that went nowhere at all.

Remove Jack Evans from DGUSA, he last appeared on the Phoenix shows.

Add Arik Cannon, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, Rich Swan and Helios to DGUSA. Remove Taylor from PWG and remove Gargano from IWC. Gargano is a heel who is an angry young man in DGUSA for CIMA passing him up for WARRIORZ.

Other than this, good work Bill

Why remove Chuck Taylor from PWG? He's wrestling at The Curse of Guerrilla Island show this weekend.

Big euro-update

some workers to add:

Name: Rico Bushido

Male, 30 (September), European, Heavyweight, Speaks

Gimmick: Martail Arts

Brawling: 55

Speed: 45

Tech: 48

Stiffness: 49

Selling: 48

Over: 14

Charisma: 71

Attitude: 86

Behaviour: 85

Ticked: Shooting, Fonz, Menacing

Wage Suggestion: $4k

Primary Finisher: Shinning Wizzard (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Overhead released suplex (Impact)

Alternate Names: Rico Suave (EU)

Relationships: friendship with HATE, friendship with Tommy End, friendship with Bad Bones, friendship with Andrew Patterson, Loyalty with Bas Van Kunder

Picture: Rico%20Bushido.jpg

Name: 2-Face

Male, 24 (April), European, Heavyweight, Speaks

Gimmick: Angry Young Man

Brawling: 50

Speed: 35

Tech: 62

Stiffness: 47

Selling: 78

Over: 4

Charisma: 68

Attitude: 80

Behaviour: 76

Ticked: nothing

Wage Suggestion: $2k

Primary Finisher: Belly-to-Belly Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Backward Clothesline (Impact)

Alternate Names: none

Relationships: Loyalty to HATE, friendship to Thumbtack Jack, Loyalty to Emil Sitoci, Loyalty to Tommy End, Loyalty to Bad Bones

Picture: background_test_01.jpg

Name: Carnage [GER]

Male, 27 (April), European, Heavyweight, Speaks

Gimmick: Monster

Brawling: 60

Speed: 15

Tech: 42

Stiffness: 52

Selling: 55

Over: 8

Charisma: 40

Attitude: 75

Behaviour: 75

Ticked: Menacing

Wage Suggestion: $3k

Primary Finisher: German Suplex (Impact)

Secondary Finisher: Ankle Lok (Submission)

Alternate Names: none

Relationships: friendship to HATE, Loyalty to Emil Sitoci, Loyalty to Tommy End, Loyalty to Bad Bones

Picture: 881223402140.jpg

I would lower Absolute Andys overness (which is 23 atm) and raise Bad Bones overness (which is 19 atm) since Bad Bones is way more over and gets faster crowd reactions than Andy - actually I would simply switch it

recognized HATE still has not Trainer ticked. Since he trained a lot of guys (like Castagnoli, Thumbtack Jack in the very begining) check trainer for HATE

Raise Emil Sitoci's charisma up to 50 - he makes pretty good promos, interviews and enbodys his arrogant gimmick quit good.

change his gimmick to arrogant

add the Tag Team "Oberhausen Terror Corpse" (Bad Bones / Carnage [GER]) with 12 experience and make them active

.... shit, I wanted to post more but I've forgot it

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Jack Evans from DGUSA, he last appeared on the Phoenix shows.

Add Arik Cannon, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, Rich Swan and Helios to DGUSA. Remove Taylor from PWG and remove Gargano from IWC. Gargano is a heel who is an angry young man in DGUSA for CIMA passing him up for WARRIORZ.

Other than this, good work Bill

Why remove Chuck Taylor from PWG? He's wrestling at The Curse of Guerrilla Island show this weekend.

He is intergral to CHIKARA as a member of FIST, he is intergral to EVOLVE and he is on PPV for Dragon Gate. When it comes to PWG, this is his first non-tournament show (so not counting Battle for Los Angeles or DDT4) in half a year. His last show was back in February teaming with Human Tornado against the Young Bucks. I don't think he has been active enough of late to be in PWG over Dragon Gate based on that, let alone being on PPV with DGUSA.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Jeff Hardy Takes Shot At CM Punk

On working with CM Punk: "I don't think he appreciates it as much as he should… I was proud I was able to do that [put over] for Punk, despite our relationship off screen."

Add a dislike relationship between Jeff Hardy and CM Punk

Also...move CM Punk to Raw, he has appeared for Raw house shows this week.

Edited by ndesu

IWS (the canadian promotion where the alumni includes: El Generico, Kevin Steen, Player Uno, Sexxxy Eddy and others) will close its doors this Saturday after their last show

So that promotion can be removed for the next update

IWS last show topic from the CZWfans board

If this is really the case, I nominate Pro Wrestling Ohio to be added to the data. I can give you stats on the full roster, event names, champions, the works.

Also, if it hasnt been done already, make JT Lightning a non-wrestler. He announced his retirement via the CAPW facebook page.

Edited by stevesdashonirc