X-Factor 2010

Jimmy

It's hard for me, as I have connections with 3 people in there, I know Rebecca's brother who lives back in Spain, Mary used to go on holiday to Spain a lot where I lived, and one of One Direction's from Donny, so it's hard, but I'm going for Rebecca, she's just purely amazing.

I think the right decision was made, to be honest. Mary has run her course. She'd done very well, and I agree with Pesci. She'll probably have a number one album of some sort, but Mary wasn't going any further. I think the right top four are in their places. It's going to be interesting final next week.

At what point did they say the judges weren't to get involved at this stage?

Dermot said it last night. Louis said it on the radio during the week. The ITV website said it. The TV Guide (while not much to go by) said it.

I'm not a Mary fan and don't think she stood a chance, but I find it strange they suddenly decided to have a singoff. It was 'apparently' leaked yet again all day that Cher was coming bottom too. Not one to use the usual ridiculous claims of fix like some people do, but this one just seems blatant.

Without a doubt the right decision, he was by far the deserving winner. Right final two, both brilliant.

http://xfactor.itv.com/_uploads/userassets/files/vote2010.pdf

That's the voting percentages for every week. Matt was top every week bar one, while Wagner wasn't even as close to as popular as many people wanted to believe.

That reminds me that I still feel Nicolo went to early.

Interesting to see how popular Mary was to begin with. And that she got more votes than Cher in the semi final. Also, Katie's massive surge in Week 7 was kind of impressive.

A really good year with a lot of stiff competition. I can see all of the final four going on to varying degrees of success. Definitely think One Direction are going places. Matt, too.

That reminds me that I still feel Nicolo went to early.

Interesting to see how popular Mary was to begin with. And that she got more votes than Cher in the semi final. Also, Katie's massive surge in Week 7 was kind of impressive.

A really good year with a lot of stiff competition. I can see all of the final four going on to varying degrees of success. Definitely think One Direction are going places. Matt, too.

Nicolo got more votes than he deserved.

And yeah, I'm not shocked about Mary getting more votes, and the sudden change to a judge's showdown, Fix Factor much? :rolleyes:

I've never seen Facebook get bombarded as it did with that result!

Matt did deserve it though...

Robbie's attempt to create laughter with the "Wagner, Wagner" failed to. I was disappointed in him, to be honest!

I laughed, Dermot ruined it.