EWR 2010 Stats Update: November

As usual, I'll post notes hopefully within the next few days. One thing I want to mention is that Bob Armstrong (Road Dogg's father, AKA Bullet Bob Armstrong) turned 71 during the month of October, so he is now a Road Agent, with Booker checked.

I also read that MediaFire was acting up for some, but when I tried it, it seemed fine. If it continues to be an issue, we can find a new place to upload to, or if someoen else wants, they can make an alternate upload as well.

-Bill

MegaUpload:

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3ML3Z70

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZL0E47HE

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/?2dldp1ffjb4oton

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/?26wc31fl98z866l

EDIT: Literally just tried all 4 links above and they all worked for me.

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 4

Thanks for the update.

Notes:

. Remove Matt Hardy from the WWE

. Rename Su Yung to Sonia

. I'd make Tamina a tweener

. Rename Tyler Black to Seth Rollins

. De-activate Christian and Matt Hardy

. De-activate Danie Bryan and Kaval

. De-activate The Gate-Crashers

. De-activate Kingston and McGillicutty

. De-activate Rhodes and McIntyre

. De-activate The Straight Edge Society

. Create the Million Dollar Championship as a midcard title, set Goldust as champion

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Nice work Bill.

A few comments:

Rich Swann should be a heel in Dragon Gate USA with an angry young man gimmick.

Rename Dark Scoria to Escoria.

Tigersa Caliente is back in LLUSA. I guess her missing the August and September shows was just scheduling conflicts and nothing she did.

Christina Von Eerie and Oliver John should have a loyalty. Oliver helped train Eerie.

Shelly Martinez's main finisher should be FTS (Fun Time Shelly)

Hawaiian Lion and Navajo Warrior should be a tag team called The Tribe at 5 exp.

I am trying to get stats for Bestia 666(Damian's son), Jonny Yuma, Lucky O'Shea, Mike Jackson, The Sheik, Willie Mack and Zack Salvation.

Thanks for the update.

Notes:

. Remove Matt Hardy from the WWE

. Rename Su Yung to Sonia

. I'd make Tamina a tweener

. Rename Tyler Black to Seth Rollins

. De-activate Christian and Matt Hardy

. De-activate Danie Bryan and Kaval

. De-activate The Gate-Crashers

. De-activate Kingston and McGillicutty

. De-activate Rhodes and McIntyre

. De-activate The Straight Edge Society

. Create the Million Dollar Championship as a midcard title, set Goldust as champion

Eh?I don't keep up with Superstars so I assume something happened but otherwise I wouldn't do that.

Eh?I don't keep up with Superstars so I assume something happened but otherwise I wouldn't do that.

It would be going back 2-3 weeks I think.

Vance Archer accidentally hit Hawkins in a match.

I think Hawkins cst Archer the above match and then hit him with the Heat Seeking Elbow afterwards.

On his way back up the ramp he was shouting, something like "You're holding me back"

I'd say de-activate.

I'm gonna take a bit of a look at WWE:

Alberto Del Rio's brawl should be higher, 67 maybe? Also I think his selling is on-par with the WWE's maineventers, maybe boost his selling to 80 then. The guy's pretty good on the stick I'd say boost his charisma to 75 (you could probably argue higher imo).

Remove Jericho from WWE? I'm not sure on his whole situation but isn't he meant to be coming back summer NEXT year?

Chris Masters' Brawl should be 71, if you watch superstars this guy has stepped it up a bit. (Also guys start watching it, it's a show that's PURE wrestling and a couple video packages, it's usually good >.<)

Lower Darren Young's overness to 63-65

Raise David Hart Smith's selling to 68 (from 55 geeze)

Dolph Ziggler's Technical to 74ish? That or Bryan Danielson's made me see more from him :P

Drew McIntyre's overness should drop to 75, he's lost his heat, but that could change since he and rhodes broke up.

Ezekiel Jackson's Selling boosted to 60

Finlay hasn't been working full time for AGES drop his brawl to 75 and his technical to 71 (I know it's not really fair but he's never going to wrestle full-time again) also make him a non-work with the staff member gimmick.

Heath Slater's Charisma boosted to 65. Low his behaviour from 100 to 95.

Husky Harris' Brawling to 65

Jack Swagger's Technical to 78 (They've been focusing his technical ability in his matches lately and watching him pop that ankle lock out of no-where can really make me mark out >.<)

John Cena's Behaviour and Attitude to 95 (He's at 100 for both, no one's perfect,even the poster boy.)

Make Kane a maineventer

Kofi Kingston's brawl should be 60ish, he's alright at it when you watched him get pissed at dolph back in their feud.

MVP's Overness to 75 barely exposed nowadays and the crowd don't pop anywhere near where they used to be.

Yep That's it, take whatever sounds good. And people feel free to discuss please.

Edited by auswrestlefan

Alberto Del Rio's brawl should be higher, 67 maybe? Also I think his selling is on-par with the WWE's maineventers, maybe boost his selling to 80 then. The guy's pretty good on the stick I'd say boost his charisma to 75 (you could probably argue higher imo).

th way i look at this is look at the other guys in the game who's brawls are 67, mercury, shad, can he brawl as good as them? its really an opinion thing i guess but i say he can. and with charisma cody rhodes, ted debiase jr, trent barreta are all 75. can ge talk on the mic as good as them?

Remove Jericho from WWE? I'm not sure on his whole situation but isn't he meant to be coming back summer NEXT year?

last i heard he is gonna be back before the end of the year and is only taking a little time off so i wouldn't i would just make him a non wrestler.

Chris Masters' Brawl should be 71, if you watch superstars this guy has stepped it up a bit. (Also guys start watching it, it's a show that's PURE wrestling and a couple video packages, it's usually good >.<)

compare him to cody rhodes, ezekiel jackson, can he brawl as good as them or better?

Lower Darren Young's overness to 63-65

i would say lower then that since i don't think he is as over as luke gallows or eve torres.

Dolph Ziggler's Technical to 74ish? That or Bryan Danielson's made me see more from him :P

is his technical as good as jack swaggers, migillucutty?

Drew McIntyre's overness should drop to 75, he's lost his heat, but that could change since he and rhodes broke up.

i would say he is more over then slater and otunga

Finlay hasn't been working full time for AGES drop his brawl to 75 and his technical to 71 (I know it's not really fair but he's never going to wrestle full-time again) also make him a non-work with the staff member gimmick.

i wouldn't lower his states just yet, i doubt his wrestling ability is getting much worst and last i heard he still does house shows often.

Husky Harris' Brawling to 65

i might actually put that up to 67

Jack Swagger's Technical to 78 (They've been focusing his technical ability in his matches lately and watching him pop that ankle lock out of no-where can really make me mark out >.<)

is his technical skills almost as good as kavals since kaval is 79?

Make Kane a maineventer

that should of happened as soon as he won the world title.

Kofi Kingston's brawl should be 60ish, he's alright at it when you watched him get pissed at dolph back in their feud.

is his brawl as good or better then tyler reks?

MVP's Overness to 75 barely exposed nowadays and the crowd don't pop anywhere near where they used to be.

i would say mvp is more over then slater and otunga again.

i know im not really helping but its just a different way to look at it.

and this way maybe you will realize some guys who you didn't mentions states need to be lowered to.

th way i look at this is look at the other guys in the game who's brawls are 67, mercury, shad, can he brawl as good as them? its really an opinion thing i guess but i say he can. and with charisma cody rhodes, ted debiase jr, trent barreta are all 75. can ge talk on the mic as good as them?

I'll agree with the brawling quote, 67 is high thinking about it, chuck to to 65 I suppose. But his Charisma however I think only Cody, Ted and Barreta are a little bit better than him on the stick, but Alberto is able to draw a lot more heat than these guys on the mic (and isn't charisma like a mixture of like the "IT" factor and angle work and stuff)

compare him to cody rhodes, ezekiel jackson, can he brawl as good as them or better?

Hmm Maybe make it 70, I think Cody's only a little better but Ezekiel should be a bit higher for brawl, 73 maybe (That's the same as McIntyre's)

is his technical as good as jack swaggers, migillucutty?

Actually good point, it should still be higher than His brawl though, so raise Dolph's tech to 71, equal to Mysterio?

is his technical skills almost as good as kavals since kaval is 79?

True, Maybe Swagger's Tech should be 77 I'd say he's a good as Tyson Kidd who's at 77 and Kaval's tech should be 80, he's just as good as someone like Colt Cabana who sits on 80.

is his brawl as good or better then tyler reks?

Totally missed Reks (I was purposely avoiding FCW guys maybe I assumed), anyway Rek's brawl should be for sure higher than 60, that seems oddly low, maybe boost the to 64? (Then again I'm kinda a mark for the guy)

i would say mvp is more over then slater and otunga again.

Looking at that I'd say the Nexus need an overness drop the only ones really over are Barrett (and maybe Gabriel). Maybe Nexus need an over drop to around 72ish for most members (apart from Barrett and Gabriel)

Anyway I like how you look at this, I shall start judging stats by comparing other wrestlers.

Edited by auswrestlefan