EWR 2010 Stats Update: November

Will there be any improvements made with NWA Hollywood on the december update?

You'd have to define "improvement." If someone has suggested something in the past month, chances are, it'll be added. I personally don't watch them and only follow them very sporadically, so if improvements need made, people need to suggest what needs to be done.

According to my calculations, there are two workers on FCW's roster that currently not in the game. Kenny Li and Kevin Hackman. If anyone has stats for these two, I can probably get them on before the December update, which I plan to have out tomorrow before 5 PM.

As of now, I'm planning to have the January 2011 update ready on Wednesday, Dec 29th. That could of course, change between now and then, but that's what I'm aiming for as of now.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

By improvements I mean the roster and titles.

The roster, I can only go by what the website has up. If the worker is on the webpage roster, is in the game and doesn't already have 3 promotions listed, then they most likely would be on NWA-H (unless I make a mistake and miss them (I do make mistakes at times)). If the worker isn't in the game and I haven't gotten any stats for them, chances are, they won't be on the update. Titles, I should get on, as I simply forgot them last time.

-Bill

EDIT: Just checked their website and made some changes. As of right now their roster is:

Adam Pearce

Arik Cannon

Austin Aries

Blue Demon Jr

Buggy

Candice LeRae

Christina Von Eerie

Joey Ryan

Johnny Goodtime

Johnny Yuma

Kandi Kisses

Kaos

Lucky O'Shea

Muscle Gang

Navajo Warrior

Nelson Creed

Oliver John

Paul Bearer

Phoenix Star

Rachel Summerlyn

Rasche Brown

Rocky Romero

Scorpio Sky

Shelly Martinez

Shooting Wolf

Syxx-Pac

The Sheik

TJP

Willie Mack

Zokre

Staff

David Marquez

Kevin Kleinrock

Todd Keneley

Titles

NWA Heritage (Vacant - A. Sawada not in game)

NWA Heritage Tag Team (Goodtime & Yuma)

NWA World Heavyweight (Adam Pearce)

Again, if I get stats for workers before tomorrow morning (It's about 3:40 PM here) I can try to get them on before the December release.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add "Juan Cena" as an alter ego for John Cena, he is using that name on the house shows that he cannot appear on due to being fired. No idea if this is going to come on RAW.

Also I think John Cena's gimmick could be unique. I know alot of people hate his screaming promos but I am sure he could do 100 segments in the game.

Kenny Li aka Li Fang. Age (26?). Lightweight. chinese. Evil Foreigner gimmick (was in NAWA). Stiffness 58. Selling 50. Charisma 44. Overness 23. B 53, S 68, T 61. Finisher: Oriental Claw (submission).

Kevin Hackman is the college football star Andrew Levine. Think age 25/26. Heavyweight. Stiffness 50. Selling 38. Overness 16. Charisma 48. All American. B 48. S 15. T 10. Finisher Spear. [He hasn't wrestled yet from what I've read. Husky Harris is apparently a friend, so could have trained him, but he's come from College Football with no experience i've found. So a stock standard brawler for now i think].

And Juan Cena should not be unique.. it's Cena with a mask on.. he didn't attempt new moves, didn't try a new outfit.. is just treating the WWE fans like idiots

Edited by Former DarthHurricane

According to FCW's Website and their Wikipedia page, it seems we're also missing a new divas named Verity Thomas who was signed a few months ago.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/10/06/update-on-vicky-skeeles-new-name-in-wwe/

She's listed on the FCW roster page, so I went ahead and tried to do a rough starting part for her stats, based off other unknown FCW divas.

Verity Thomas

23, Lightweight, Female

10-15 k in wages

Written contract to WWE as a developmental worker (I have her as a tweener with no gimmick at the present time)

B:18, S:8, T:5,

Stif:38 Sel:57

O: 14, C: 47

Attitude and Behavior: 85

Speaks Yes, Nationality British

Finishers: Woman's Slap, and Low Blow (Both Impact)

It also appears we're missing Donovan Ruddick, Mattias Wild, Melyssa Buhl, and Shaul Marie Guerrero as workers who have all reportedly signed WWE contracts and are not in the game. I can try and look up stats for these superstars, but as of this point I have nothing.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

And Juan Cena should not be unique.. it's Cena with a mask on.. he didn't attempt new moves, didn't try a new outfit.. is just treating the WWE fans like idiots

John Cena is unique. I am not saying to name John Cena Juan Cena until he is shown on tv in that role. I am just saying that John Cena himself is unique.

In other news remove Hijo de Cien Caras from the game, he was killed.

According to FCW's Website and their Wikipedia page, it seems we're also missing a new divas named Verity Thomas who was signed a few months ago.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/10/06/update-on-vicky-skeeles-new-name-in-wwe/

She's listed on the FCW roster page, so I went ahead and tried to do a rough starting part for her stats, based off other unknown FCW divas.

Verity Thomas

23, Lightweight, Female

10-15 k in wages

Written contract to WWE as a developmental worker (I have her as a tweener with no gimmick at the present time)

B:18, S:8, T:5,

Stif:38 Sel:57

O: 14, C: 47

Attitude and Behavior: 85

Speaks Yes, Nationality British

Finishers: Woman's Slap, and Low Blow (Both Impact)

It also appears we're missing Donovan Ruddick, Mattias Wild, Melyssa Buhl, and Shaul Marie Guerrero as workers who have all reportedly signed WWE contracts and are not in the game. I can try and look up stats for these superstars, but as of this point I have nothing.

I actually added Verity Thomas and Shaul Guerrero. Here's what I put for stats:

Verity - 13-7-9-31-42-6-49-88-91 12k Diva Face/Staff Member (I believe she did ring announcing)

Shaul - 11-16-14-27-44-15-52-94-96 15k Diva Face/Family Guy

That would leave Ruddick, Wild and Buhl. The first two I haven't heard of, but I understand Buhl did not actually sign with WWE: http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/wwe-signs-fitness-model-melyssa-buhl-pictures/

That's the reason she hasn't been added to the game as of yet.

-Bill

Donovan Ruddick is doin boxing gimmick. 24 perhaps. Heavyweight. Selling 56. Stiffness 47. From what i've been able to pick up. Brawl 64. Speed 27. Technical 30. Finisher: not sure, maybe a lariat and powerslam? haven't seen him use one.

Mattias Wild has a youtube channel. he's been wrestling since at least 2008. Age maybe 25. Lightweight. Old school face. Selling 48. Stiffness 45. Brawl 43. Speed 70. Technical 58. Finisher Flying crossbody and I reckon he could do a 450 splash.. have only had time to watch 1 video

I think nobody said it. Make William Regal non-wrestler

Why?

On November 9 at a RAW live event in London, England, Regal announced that the ongoing British tour might be his last as he planned on retiring soon.

It's not official, but for now I think he should be non-wrestler, maybe then he becomes active wrestler again (or retires) make him back to wrestler

I think nobody said it. Make William Regal non-wrestler

Why?

On November 9 at a RAW live event in London, England, Regal announced that the ongoing British tour might be his last as he planned on retiring soon.

It's not official, but for now I think he should be non-wrestler, maybe then he becomes active wrestler again (or retires) make him back to wrestler

Regal wrestled Darren Young on Superstars.