Plan-It-X Fest

LittleDaniel

So, next year awesome folk-punk label Plan-It-X is planning what looks like an awesome festival. Here's the confirmed acts so far:

ºYOUR HEART BREAKS

ºKIMYA DAWSON

ºIMPERIAL CAN

ºGHOST MICE

ºGERD DEMBOWSKI

ºMATTY POP CHART

ºGOOD LUCK

ºONSIND (UK)

ºANDREW LIPS (UK)

ºMADELINE

ºMADELINE AVA

ºTHE MAX LEVINE ENSEMBLE

ºSPOONBOY

ºFASHANU (UK)

ºSMALL BONES

ºERIC AYOTTE

ºTHE WILD

ºDEFIANCE, OHIO

ºPINK HOUSES

ºDAVE DEAN'S MUSICAL FORKLIFT

ºDELAY

ºTHE TAXPAYERS

ºSTREET EATERS

ºHEATHERS (IRELAND)

ºDEAD FRIENDS

ºWATER COLOR PAINTINGS

ºTOBY FOSTER

ºNANA GRIZZOL

ºPAUL BARIBEAU

ºBEST FRIENDS FOREVER

ºBROOK PRIDEMORE

ºANDREW JACKSON JIHAD

The best part about the festival is that tickets are only thirty bucks. It takes place over three days...so this festival costs ten dollars a day. I couldn't make it out to Fest in Gainesville this year, but hopefully I'll be able to make it out to Bloomington, Indiana from June 24-26. The reason I'm making a thread about this so early is that it looks like tickets will be on sale sometime in the next month or so, and it might sell out semi-quickly.

Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo up the punx

is this still going to be the last one? If so, it's post my exam time...I might be tempted to treat myself/tag in as part of a bigger holiday, but then again, it's all dependent on money.

No real surprises. Heathers seem to have an avoidance of playing the UK, it's really annoying me now. Ghost Mice, Andrew Jackson Jihad and Good Luck (who I missed over here) would be cool to see. Ultimately the real buzz of it would be seeing these bands in a more 'lively' environment, as most of the bands I really like I have seen or will ultimately get the opportunity to see at some point anyway.

Not really related, but Fashanu were part of a killer looking show this weekend, with The Magnificent, Above Them, Bangers, Vanilla Pod, Former Cell Mates etc. But I couldn't go because of a prior engagement. Gutted.

Edited by YI

Yeah, this is about a month and a half after my exams, but I'm not sure how late they ribbon your neck of the woods. And personally I've never seen Kimya, Matty, ONSIND, either the Madelines, Spoonboy/The Ensamble (although this can easily be rectified since they're from DC), The Wild (seeing then Tuesday with Spraynard and Pedals though!), Defiance, Taxpayers, and the band I'm most looking forward to: BFF!!!

I gues the whole point of this post is that I'm fucking excited.

• 3 weeks later...