ewr 1980 scenario

PAC69

since sunday i have been making a secnario to start on february 1 1980 i have so 24 promotions most promtoins are part of the nwa so they have nwa in front of them ex NWA World Wrestling Federation and yes nwa was a part of nwas twice they broke away from the nwa in the 60s and again in 82 the highest company image is NWA Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling witch is at cult 55 with NWA World Wrestling Federation trialing them with 50 cult image and the American Wrestling Association in 3rd with 48 cult... if any body has great sites with info on matchi would glady give them credit for helping with the scenario wwf is mostly finish roster wise and show wise... macw is 65% done they well end up with the nwa title since they have the highest image i'm aiming to have a demo out by february with some good data right now its far from release..... again i would appreciate it for some help ful web site to keep this scenario going...

1st of all, there is so much wrong with this, part of the NWA or not, WWF should NOT be called NWA World Wrestling Federation.

Also, I hope the use of the English language isn't as bad in the scenario as it is in this post. :/

there is a lot of spelling problems in my post i type fast so i tend to do that at times and with the nwa being in frot of wwfs name not its logo i was debating on weather or not i should put it there since they weren't fully with them just the elder mcmahon used them as some sort of backer i also put Arnold Skaaland and Gorilla Monsoon as unsackable since they were vince sr. main share holders at the time so they are part owners in away if u read wwe's legends book it sates vince jr had to buy them out to get full owners hip of the company but always keep them paid through the company

1st of all, there is so much wrong with this, part of the NWA or not, WWF should NOT be called NWA World Wrestling Federation.

Also, I hope the use of the English language isn't as bad in the scenario as it is in this post. :/

You owe this poster an apology.

Uh... hey! No, I don't.

• Like 2

You owe this poster an apology.

Uh... hey! No, I don't.

Luckily the creation of the scenario doesn't require the use of punctuation.

• Like 1

not many from what i've Heard this is my return to the board since earlier this year kris's 1975 has come a long Way and is a great scenario

today i worked on NWA central states wrestling and i'm quite pleased with the roster size it has so far 29 its starting to look like a territory system game with kevin von erich wresling with big time wrestling(WCCW) and central states at the same time where guys like the brisco are working for Championship Wrestling from Florida Georgia Championship Wrestling and Central States Wrestling the champion of NWA is harly race and he works for the biest nwa company Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling and St. Louis Wrestling Club( this is where he wrestled a lot and remeeber him being there in the best of the 80s scenario...

nwa as a promotion well not exist since NWA is Governing body of wrestling hence why i put the nwa Acronym in front of the companys that were a part of the nwa at the time example NWA Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling

Edited by PAC69

Just as a general question about scenarios. How many scenarios have actually been completed this year?

I know quite a lot of been attempted and I have a feeling their just not getting done.

You can chalk this own down as one for 2011 :shifty:

today i got NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling done with its roster now working on NWA Continental Wrestling Association(Jarrett's Promotion) its looking good so far found some old match cards for them... and i'm working on NWA Big Time Wrestling(World Class)so far i have these promotions rosters

American Wrestling Association Roster 18 (subjected to change)

NWA Big Time Wrestling Roster 20 (subjected to change)

NWA Championship Wrestling from Florida Roster 25(subjected to change)

NWA Georgia Championship Wrestling Roster 30

NWA Mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling Roster 38

NWA Central States Wrestling Roster 30

NWA Stampede Wrestling Roster 20 (subjected to change)

NWA St. Louis Wrestling Club Roster 8 (subjected to change)

International Championship Wrestling Roster 8 (subjected to change)

World Wrestling Federation Roster 46

Edited by PAC69

ok here's and update started to get pics of wrestlers from the 80' late 70s to fit the time frame deleted 5 promotions i couldn't get that much info on they are ones that went out of business in 1980 or 82 most promotions are regional with the big 3 being mid cult.. wwf awa and macw/jcp... most owners based on how many times they have been nwa president help raised there talent to above and 80 and there backstage above a 90.... the top wrestler in the worl at this time is andre the giant... for road agents i'm using retired wrestlers or big share holders in the company... gorilla monsoon.... have been added as staff with that company using there real names most owners have there middle initial in there name since at least 2 of them are trainers stu hart and Verne Gagne.... paul heymens is in there scenario as a stff member as his gimick since he was a cameraman at the time as long is james E. corrnette.... almost have 80 belts wrestlers is still going have about 200 so far and 22 promotions i'm looking for a demo release to be out in a few week for the board to try

Edit i've add people like Freddie Blassie to wwf's road agetns since i can find road agents for wwf but he is listed as Frederick Blassie along with 2 other big wwf long time loyal employees the grand wizard and lou albano who are also using there real names other then that the scenario is starting to take shape

Edited by PAC69