TEW05 Real World Update: January 2011

Here is the new database for January 2011.

Main difference is a mini spring clean for the entire worker database, cleaned up weights and changed a lot of the “No Gimmick Needed” gimmicks to Old School Face/Heel (No Gimmick Needed was used as a generic for unknown however I feel Old School Face/Heel is better).

Data: GNETWORK.TK & MEGAUPLOAD

Pic Pack: GNETWORK.TK

Belts & Logos: MEGAUPLOAD

Angles & Storylines: MEGAUPLOAD

Data hosted by Eddie F'n G at GNETWORK.TK and iDOL at EWWAREHOUSE.INFO

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 4

Possibly add Strong Dislike to Hatred relationships between Kevin Nash and TNA staff like Dixie Carter, Russo, Bill Banks, etc. Hatred's because im pretty sure thats the only time in the game they will take shots at those people.

Tick Law Problems for Nick Gage. He is wanted as a suspect for a bank robbery in New Jersey.

Possibly add Strong Dislike to Hatred relationships between Kevin Nash and TNA staff like Dixie Carter, Russo, Bill Banks, etc. Hatred's because im pretty sure thats the only time in the game they will take shots at those people.

Tick Law Problems for Nick Gage. He is wanted as a suspect for a bank robbery in New Jersey.

Lower Shingo's arm health by 5%.

Edited by tougie

ProWrestling.net is reporting that the identity of Amazing Red's "little brother" on last night's TNA Impact was newly signed star Tommy "No Mercy" Mercer.

So add Mercer to the TNA Roster I guess. If he already isn't that is. I haven't downloaded this update yet.

Here's a bunch of Finisher Updates for the Main FCW Guys in FCW and on NXT or RAW.[Not Sure if they're already in the game]

-Xavier Woods Primary Finisher: The Culture Shock

-Husky Harris Primary Finisher: Swine Intervention

-Byron Saxton Primary Finisher: The Recommendation

-Conor O' Brian Primary Finisher: A Rat's Tale

-Derrick Bateman Primary Finisher: Man-Tastic

-Eli Cottonwood Primary Finisher: Deliverance

-Jackson Andrews Primary Finisher: Choke Bomb

-Jacob Novak Primary Finisher: Novak Attack

-Johnny Curtis Primary Finisher: A Bid Farewell

-Lucky Cannon Primary Finisher: Lucky Break

-Mason Ryan Primary Finisher: House of Pain

-Percy Watson Primary Finisher: Showtime Splash

-Peter Orlov [Alex Koslov] Primary Finisher: The Crossface

-Richie Steamboat Primary Finisher: Cross Body

-Seth Rollins [Tyler Black] Primary Finisher: Avada Kedavra

-Tito Colon/Epico Primary Finisher: Tilt-A-Whirl DDT

-Titus O'Neill Primary Finisher: Omega Slam

Edited by ThTmp4

- Add a dating relationship between Melina & John Morrison.

- Move Joey Matthews to FCW as a Road Agent. Set him to either retired or inactive.

- Set the FCW booking team to Dusty Rhodes, Steve Keirn, & Matt Martlaro. Add Joey to the road agents team.

- It's probably pretty safe to remove Nick Gage from all his contracts for the time being. He turned himself in & I doubt any indy would book him anytime soon until it becomes resolved or whatever.

- Add a protege relationship between Nick Nemeth (Ziggler) & Lance Storm. According to Nemeth through WWE magazine Storm was one of his first trainers.

1PW in the UK is apparently going again with events scheduled for Feb., May, & July & their going to run 16 shows in 2011 according to their twitter. Might think about adding them back.

Edited by DoubleJ13

- Add a protege relationship between Nick Nemeth (Ziggler) & Lance Storm. According to Nemeth through WWE magazine Storm was one of his first trainers.

1PW in the UK is apparently going again with events scheduled for Feb., May, & July & their going to run 16 shows in 2011 according to their twitter. Might think about adding them back.

I wait untill a fed has been running at least 4-6 months before adding in, i dont want to add in a fed for it to die the following month, and i'm following all whats happening with 1PW through their facebook page

- Being great friends with John Morrison and thoughts on his match on RAW with the Miz and why this match wasn’t on PPV

http://gerweck.net/2011/01/04/gaspard-talks-acting-mma-more/

-Add atleast Strong Friendship with Shad Gaspard & John Hennigan.

- Someone asked Brooke Adams aka Miss Tessmacher on Twitter if it was true that Melina got her fired from WWE and she posted the following:

“The reason I left WWE never had anything to do with her, that was just a rumor. When I left I was actually the only person that liked her. She was such a rude, fake, b***h to everyone. She then tried to turn my girls Layla and Kelly Kelly against me by telling them a lie that I said which in reality was a rumor that SHE started. It was never anything I said. I can’t stand her and neither can most of the rest.”

http://gerweck.net/2011/01/04/tna-knockout-bashes-wwe-diva/

-Add Strong Dislike/Hatred between Brooke Adams & Melina Perez.

Here are some Missing Pictures for WFX. Add them to the picture folder!

Kevin Chevy

kevinchevy.jpg

Camikaze

camikaze.jpg

Eclipse

eclipsehw.jpg

ALSO! Who87, I'm curious as to why a lot of the legends have NO popularity? Guys like Harley Race, Sgt. Slaughter and others have little to no popularity at all. Even though if they make an appearance on TV, the crowd loves them. Can we get that changed when you have the time?

Edited by ThTmp4

I'm curious as to why a lot of the legends have NO popularity? Guys like Harley Race, Sgt. Slaughter and others have little to no popularity at all. Even though if they make an appearance on TV, the crowd loves them. Can we get that changed when you have the time?

They dont have no popularity, they have low popularity, right now the mainstream has little to no reference to legends so their not as over as they use to be, feel free to suggest changes though i put them low as it was better than making them super over.