TEW05 Real World Update: January 2011

My apologies if it's been mentioned:

Add Kodama, Obariyon and Sinn Bohdi(Kizarny) to the Chikara roster, put them together as a stable and name them "The Batiri"

El Generico is working the Chikara show tonight against Eddie Kingston, not sure if it's enough to put him on the roster, Homicide is on it from a one time appearance last month.

Jonathan Gresham has been working for Chikara and has joined the Osirian Portal.

Adding to this, Gresham's new name is Hieracon. This is what his gear looks like under this gimmick.

Random Notes

Set Nunzio's ref role to rarely. Set his skill to 20%.

Also, add a working agreement between JAPW and NJPW.

ROH is said to be having more IPPV's following their deal with HDNet expiring. Their two Wrestlemania weekend shows are now going to be on GFL.

Lower McCool's head and body health 10%.

If you didnt remove him, give Bubba The Love Sponge a strong friendship with Jimmy Hart.

Up Shane McMahon's biz skill another 5-10%.

AAA announced yesterday that the Rey de Reyes annual show will take place on 3/19

Not Sure if he is in the data but Shaun Osborne passed away.

Hernandez is apparently done with AAA.

Edited by tougie

Make sure to add Tomasso Ciampa, Mia Yim and Robert Evans[?] to ROH as heels, and add them to the Embassy with Prince Nana and Mr. Ernie Osiris

Also, I don't know why it wasn't reported but if it's not in the data already, add Paul London to Lucha Libre USA and rename him to Sydistiko and remove TJ Perkins. Apparently at the tapings in December, London was the new Sydistiko and Perkins was not.

Edited by ThTmp4

Just to make an announcement on when the next data will be released.

Since there is a PPV Sunday and then Raw on the 31st the data wont be released until after Raw, most likely on Tuesday.

Also their might be some problems with the TV shows in the next months database, this is due to the fact that I’ve converted Bravo into Challenge TV since their now the home of TNA, on top of that Channel One is going to be removed on January 31st so I’ve removed them however I wasn’t aware that if you remove TV channels the other shows stay (as apposed to if you remove a channel with a wrestling show on it automatically gets removed) so in the upcoming database their might be come shows on the wrong channels.

Add a WFX Show to April, Friday, Week 3.

Also, after having a long discussion with Mike Davidson,

- Make the Hollywood Love Guns inactive and remove Jessie Godderz from WFX.

- Remove Kevin Thorn from WFX and 'The Brotherhood' stable.

- If not already done, Remove Charlie Haas and Michael Elgin from WFX.

- If not already done, Remove Hurricayne Helms from WFX

Edited by ThTmp4

Royal Rumble Notes

-Eve Torres is the new Divas Champion

- Judging solely on the rumble, turn Chavo face and set his gimmick to family tradition. He played the Eddie card heavily with a multiple suplex spot.

- Daniel Bryan's popularity should go up another 3-5%.

- Morrison's popularity should go up as well, his athleticism should not be below 90%.

- If you had Khali set to inactive like i did he returned tonight.

- I guess push hornswoggle as a main eventer considering he lasted twice as long as booker t.

- Nash is still over as hell. Up his pop in all areas a few points.

- Push Del Rio to main eventer.

Edited by tougie

Former WWE Star — Cleared to Kick Ass in Japan

Ex-WWE U.S. champion MVP — previously barred from Japan because of his 9-year stint in U.S. federal prison — has not only been given clearance to enter the country … he just signed a deal to wrestle there.

According to sources close to the wrestler, Montel Vontavious Porter — real name Alvin Burke, Jr. — inked the deal over the weekend to compete for New Japan Pro Wrestling … a contract that involved TONS of red tape because of Burke’s criminal past.

Burke — who spent over nine years behind bars after being convicted of kidnapping and armed robbery when he was just 16 — had to fight tooth and nail to get the requisite visa given Japan’s anti-felon policy … but was eventually successful.

We’re told MVP will compete in Japan for at least a year — and his first match is in February.

Tune in to TMZ on TV weekdays Monday through Friday (check http://www.tmz.com/tmztv/ for syndicated/local listings)

http://gerweck.net/2011/01/31/tmz-former-wwe-star-cleared-to-kick-ass-in-japan/

-Check Japan as an active area for Antonio Banks.

-Check North America as an active area for Místico.