Fun Scenarios to Play

It's not the scenario's that make you "bored as shit" it's the way you're playing them.

Try playing one from a period where you really enjoyed watching the wrestling and see if you can make

certain parts of it better.

e.g Some people like to do an alternate WCW Invasion. Run WWF without a Screwjob. etc.

• Like 1

Well, I guess I should start a new game, cause I already signed a lot of workers..but I have TV shows, should i cancel them..?

You can keep your shows...

The reason I suggested the above was because if you sign all the best workers you can, there would be absolutely no challenge.

I wait 3-4 Days, so the Other Feds to pick the biggest stars, my only Main Eventer is Batista, Brother Devon and Scott Steiner are my Upper Midcards, I have a bunch of Midcarders like The Miz, James Storm, Magnus, Kozlov etc.

I booked the first Thunder and it comes up with 8.00, but in the weekly report I lost public Image, because they have better workers than me, well, that`s a challenge. I`m currently at 91% PI.

Well, that would depend on who you sign...

What I suggest for that scenario is that you let the other feds sign who they want for the first week/2 weeks/month etc

then you try and takeover by signing who they have left

which one is thiswacko.gif

ive been looking and cant find

I think it's just a custom one that the guy himself made

Well, that would depend on who you sign...

What I suggest for that scenario is that you let the other feds sign who they want for the first week/2 weeks/month etc

then you try and takeover by signing who they have left

which one is thiswacko.gif

ive been looking and cant find

I think it's just a custom one that the guy himself made

Oh, cause i tryed to do something similar, by deleting all the promotions and putting in random ones, i ended up with the promotions have the rosters from before.

Oh, cause i tryed to do something similar, by deleting all the promotions and putting in random ones, i ended up with the promotions have the rosters from before.

That's because you didn't put in the effort :P

The link for it would be around somewhere on here. Just change out the promotions.

That's because you didn't put in the effort :P

The link for it would be around somewhere on here. Just change out the promotions.

i just thought i had no clue on what i was doing